close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need an Open Field or Something

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by 07 ZX6R, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Looking for a place for my 5 year old to ride his pw50 for the first time. My yard isn't big enough and he has been begging me to take him somewhere to ride it. Preferably somewhere flat and open.

Any ideas?

2. Do you have any neighbors/friends with property? My parents have 5 acres and I ride our dual sports around all the time on it. I'd invite you over but I probably live a bit far for you (Snoqualmie)

3. We live in a neighborhood so no real luck there.My mom is currently building, and they have some land, but it wouldn't be suitable for a little guy learning to ride, mostly wooded.

Snoqualmie is a bit far, thank you for the offer though!

4. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

Have you thought about the Tahuya trailhead on Elfendahl Pass? It will take a Discover Pass, but it is fairly flat.

07 ZX6R and Heavy-T like this.
  5. This. It's pretty flat and open. Often see kids learning to ride there. Might be worth a drive by to see if it'll be adequate for you and your boy.

6. I didn't know it was there. I will check it out! Thanks guys.

7. This is what this site if for! +1

Candiya likes this.
  8. There is also the Tahuya trailhead on Sand Hill Rd

9. Do you mean the gravel pit? That's kinds ok. Pretty open but depending on the day there can be a lot of assholes out there rippin around making it a little hazardous for the lil' ones.