need riding friends, Maple Valley WA

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by gogo_tiller, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I have been riding solo for a long time I feel like I fell out of the biker scene. I am 32 years old I am a Marine and I do construction for now before I go back to school. I ride a TL1000R

2. anytime you want to ride hit me up. I'm always dowmn to go exploring. My numbers in my profile. I'll be down in that area tomorrow if your interested in going for a ride

3. I live in Tukwila, so you're not far from me, I'm down to ride when I'm not working or wrenching on cars.

4. Gotama

Gotama WMRRA 1st VP

I Ride:
    a lawnmower
    do they have to be from Maple Valley ?

5. I live in Issaquah not far from you. Any time you want to ride let me know..

6. Hey all thanks for the invites I work tomorrow and Wednesday out in gig harbor then Thursday I have to go do the U.S. Marine thing in Yakima for 5 days then I will be back.

7. Shit I'm not a newbie....I have been riding since 2000 and probably put more miles on bikes in that time then cars...I am on my 4th sport bike now and I also graduated from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute with Honda Suzuki and Yamaha....which lead me to a Career as a M1A1 Abrams Tank mechanic lol..... only bike I ever totalled was my 99 cbr 900rr "rest its soul" and I totalled it simply leaving a gas station on a damp night not even doing anything crazy but making a left turn.

8. Im really near Maple Valley.

I still do street ride, but most of my time is spent racing or dirt biking.

Unfortunately my right hand is in a cast for the next several weeks, someone should have told me motorcycles were dangerous...

However, I'm down with beer drinking with a Marine anytime.
    (There is a story behind that)

PM.

9. whats going on man, im in Renton, grew up in MV though. Also a former marine, down to ride whenever im not at work.

10. I never knew there was a creature called a "former marine." I was always told "once a marine, always a marine. marine's don't die, they go to hell and regroup."

LOL. Just givin ya shit. Prior Army here. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't harass the Marines occasionally.

11. Injector

When you get back from Yakima, post up or send me a PM. I'd like to ride with ya.

Hadn't heard that one. That's funny.

12. Whenever you're available to ride let me know. My time gets complicated soon for the next 2 weeks due to class. But I'm down for a day or morning ride.