new one

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by oregonrider, Aug 20, 2006.

1. hey whoever dropped off the flyer thanks cuz this is a pretty good site. Well hopefully i can make it to one of the rides and make some new riding buddys

2. welcome: to the boards!! I'd think maybe one of our guys in Kenniwick may have done it. Good to have you around! :) Great group of people here.

Feel free to keep an eye out for rides or post them yourself if you want to get out. Welcome again!

3. awesome deal welcome home :)

4. mjn

mjn Forum Admin
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
    Welcome!!!!!!!!

We do rides all the time...many in your area. Keep tuned!

5. welcome to a forum

6. Haha. I like how this is your standard response to all the newbies.:mrgreen:

7. Can't believe I missed this post till now. If you work @ PGG in Pend and park your bike across from Dave's then I'm the culprit!:mrgreen: Welcome!!:mfclap: :mfclap: Ride safe, Scott.

8. Welcome, we just rolled through your town yesterday coming home from a ride to Starkey. Had another great ride today up to Goldendale Washington, not many nice days left this year so join in on the next ride,,,,,,,Lee

9. welcome: to the addiction !

10. Welcome to the forum. I just recently joined this site also. I also hang out on ADVrider, Stromtrooper, & VSRI
    Ride Safe, Ride Often - Chris

11. you guys scare another one off?