close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oly Bike Nite

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by RVFR, Jul 30, 2006.

1. FZRomeo

FZRomeo Guest

Damn I so want to join you all....but...I guess If I show I'll show early if I don't I have a cell phone # on my prof....and well sheez...Forget it Imma comin...don't wait but watch for a old skool charlie brown eyed FZR w/o fairings....cya

2. Hey brotha if you're in the seattle area take I-5 get off at the Hwy 18 EAST exit (last of three federal way exits) coming from the north, it puts you onto 348th street. Go through one light, and theres a chevron on the right. Thats where we'll be at 5:50PM. :mrgreen:

3. FZRomeo

FZRomeo Guest

Actually....hahaha, I'm in spanaway....But yeah...I can do that

4. Hell if you are off today why not right? Not like a lil ridin wont be a good thing!!!

5. 02

02 Retired

Don't forget we'll be cruisen through spanaway to meet up with Rich...

6. oh ya! haha, i dont know rich's addy tho. Rich brotha you better have that wife saddled up and ready to roll cause i aint slowin down for NO ONE.

Ok fine. i'll stop :mrgreen:

7. Me and my buddy on the 1100 will meet you at the Chevron at 5:45. See you guys then.

8. One more coming. My friend Jonathan on a borrowed CBR600RR...Chevron in Fed. WAy:mfclap:

9. So who is rolling to this from the Tacoma area? Where to meet before the ride down there? I need to match up some faces with screen names and the like for other who haven't had the pleasure of meeting me

10. 02

02 Retired

I may not be able be able to make Fedy Way by 6pm... I need to leave her by 5 but may not finish what I'm working on to get out of her. Just head down I-5 to 512 and I should be able to catch up if I am running late...

11. I was gonna go, but I twisted my ankle today, (stupid splint) and I shouldnt drive whilst on percocet

12. 443mvemt

443mvemt Track Medic

DAMN that was fun.. lots of great people!!
    Always nice to put a name to the face!!
    And the tunnel.. That was SWEET Hurry Hurry J get that up on the page...

Gotta get me a run thru there on the TL.....:mfclap: :devil:

some of my pics....

And they arrive..... I was in the backyard and heard the rumble!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Somehow the little Kia Rio beat the bikes to the meeting spot... Anyone have ANY idea how?????
    heres who was there when I got there....
    [​IMG]

Then they all arrived... oh wait minus two......
    [​IMG]
    oh wait Here they come!!!
    [​IMG]

13. That was a fun evening. GREAT turn-out. I didn't even get to meet everyone.

NEXT week we are meeting at Dirty Dave's in Oly at 7PM. It is on Martin Way. Great food. Lots of room for us all to be together. No outside accomodation but that's OK.

Have a good time on your vacation J. We'll miss ya!

14. Wow guys nice turn out! I cant wait to see that video Rich!

Jason and i had a little fun on the way home! :evil4: Even hit up the tacoma water/and Hwy 509 for some twisties. Haha!!! Nice clutch ups! Jason do you realize that you live less than a mile from me?~!?! You gotta come over and play some TT sometime!!!

John and Gixxer1100 guy where the hell did you guys go? Next ride im putting you fuckers on a god damn leash!?!!?

15. 443mvemt

443mvemt Track Medic

Hey rev I was talkin with John and the new guy on the side of the road after I took the video...
    I was helping the nOob withhis cornering since I was in the back of the pack and he was in front of me most of the ride....

16. RVFR

RVFR Pilot in Command

Okay photos of the nite. That was fun, great turn out, love it when folks get lost. and call for directions

Got there a wee bit late and found Scootergirl just parking next to Brian and a new friend that just looged in today damn! what was his name? Steven wasn't parked in the right spot so he came in right behind me. Kids!

First group to show after me was Jim, Mike and a new guy I can't remember his name on a cool older Yami

[​IMG]

Next group finally shows, Hmm where do I park?

[​IMG]

Ah.... that spot will do...

[​IMG]

There thats better, I like that spot.. good job guys

[​IMG]

What a nice combo of bikes, good to see em come out

[​IMG]

I like this angle.. nice.....

[​IMG]

Buz looking for the grub..

[​IMG]

But Steven Teresa beat him to it, Mary with war wound is waiting for hers, as Rich is ordering inside

[​IMG]

Then there's Rev, Hehe he got a new nick name that 02 came up with. I'll let him say what it is. Wow! dig that gear there, ha give me the bird will ya..

[​IMG]

Well what'd ya know, a couple more show, way cool, belive it to be Njwa and a friend on his 1100

[​IMG]

What a group.. Nice too see this turn out. so many showed I didn't get a chance to talk to em all. love it.

[​IMG]

Okay ok, then we had to leave... that was fun, need to do that again, see ya tomorrow guys

[​IMG]

17. 02

02 Retired

Yeah yeah yeah rub it in about beating us to the destination... we took the scenic route round-about way to get there... :mrgreen:

Yeah we're not gonna call them jeans anymore. They will be called "4 second protection" gear. Because that's about all the protection you'll get out of them... crackup:

18. Wish I could go tomorrow. Fun group and it gets bigger every week! I hope we can top that next week! When's our next ride????? So far I haven't been on one with this group!