close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OPRT @ TRMP 08/16/15

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by nakedinseattle, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Damon Mon Wai

Damon Mon Wai Inspector Gadget

I have a set of Tyr Sox you can use. I have Rosso II street tires on my bike right now so I don't use the warmers, also I'll probably be in the class room all morning.

2. Of course a couple people sell their spots for cheap after I buy one of the level 2 school spots at full price....

Guess I should just quit buying take offs and get a little faster.

j0nathanl3e likes this.

3. That's exactly what I felt! But better safe than sorry.

4. 58

58 Staff Member

What size you looking for? I have a set of Suzuka 120/160 spares in the trailer

5. I would certainly appreciat it Damon. I'll come see you in the morning.

I would need 120 front, 190 rear.

Thanks for the offers.

6. Damon Mon Wai

Damon Mon Wai Inspector Gadget

Sounds good!

7. Whats this rumor I hear we won't have any tire service tomorrow? I'm looking for a rear Dunlop 200/55 take off as usual. If someone has one please bring with. =)

8. Heya. First time down this year...what's the gate situation? Picking up a trailer at 6:30pm - debating on whether to camp tonight, or drive down in the morning...

9. Gate will be open for camping.

10. 58

58 Staff Member

Great time today, except for one very fast (for me) off from turn 2 to turn 4..kept it upright and found tires got wayyyy greasy so I stopped for the day.

Downside is I left my lap timer transmitter on the wall between hot pits and track so now have to cruise back down there after work Monday to hopefully find it still sitting there waiting for me.

Thank you for the fun, once again.

11. What a beautiful day for going round in circles really fast! Couldn't ask for better weather and a better group of people to ride with! It's been an awesome season and I'm looking forward to a couple of days at Pacific to cap it off.

12. DGA

DGA Moderator

After 5 years of not being on the track and first time at the Ridge, that was awesome. OPRT crew puts on a great day and the tell tale colored cones made learning the track layout so much easier that even a thick headed lad like myself could get into some kind of a groove by the end of the day.

Also nice meeting some new folks that were kind enough to provide some shade as well as some good pointers on the track itself.

Wyckedan likes this.
  13. Anyone know the site we can go to find the track photos whenever they get uploaded?

14. Good to finally meet you.

15. DGA

DGA Moderator

Likewise Dan. Your pretty bike gives you away every time. :)

16. Fun day. Sadly I think my last of the year.

17. I'll be in Montana through the 7th. Otherwise I'd probably be doing the Triumph of Seattle day on the 30th.