ORP MotoFit Group July 9th and 10th

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by evil_dave, Jun 21, 2011.

1. What is the 411 ?
    Spokane WMMRA is cancelled that weekend.

Thinking about going down for Saturday. Please tell me the track will be running clockwise...

Who all is giong...?

2. dirtburch

dirtburch Motofit Group

I'm going for sure!!

Just for you Dave CW on Saturday. CCW on Sunday. THIS should be another great MotoFit experience and the Pot Luck Feast will be the biggest one to date so.. you will need to stick around Saturday night for that too.

Man I have got to tell you,, we had the most gorgeous day yesterday and ran everyone out of fuel with a two group format, just completely perfect and going CCW, I better stop rambling :mrgreen: Look forward to seeing you in July Evil Dave!! ,Rob

#2 dirtburch, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. Rob, in all total seriousness, if that is possible on the PNW forum, thanks for that phone call. I was humbled by your customer service skills. A phone call in this modern age is rare, lol. I text, email, web forum, etc so much I forgot the phone can also accept phone calls, haha.

for the record, I wolfed down some bacon and eggs and biscuts and gravy and sausage and egg benedict and some egg quiche thing and a big glass of milk. Pretty much cured my hang over. haha

Thanks again Rob, you are a stud. See you guys at the track!!! Woot!!!

4. I'm in fa sho.

Can't wait to see the MotoFit crew and all the usual riders again!!

5. Definitely in! :mfclap: I see guys out there with lap timers on, does someone usually put a beacon out?

6. I'm in for sure. After 2 days in 1 weekend of ccw I'm starting to think thats the way to go:scratchea Not that cw with my own corner named after me is a bad thing:mrgreen: Just to be part of motofit works for me. Brandon no need for a lap timer, I have a stop watch if you realy have to know

7. in for CW, maybe not CCW.

8. I am in.

GPS lap timer; no beacon required...

9. Im down and bring on some more CCW or CW, they are both AWESOME!!!!:evil4:

10. Most likely in for both days.

For some reason, CCW did feel pretty good, even when it was wet.

Maybe it was just seeing Mrs. Motofit's smiling face at the start of each session?

:evil4:

11. I'm in for the 9th. I hear that's the day they are running it clockwise.

12. Wish I wasn't riding my stupid bicycle to Portland on the 9th. The motofit days seem like the place to be these days

13. dirtburch

dirtburch Motofit Group

Mrs. MotoFit likes this :mrgreen:

14. dirtburch

dirtburch Motofit Group

They say variety is the spice of life :scared .. schedule a two up training ride with me and CCW will be nothing short of nirvana.

We're scheduled for CW on Saturday and have the Pot Luck Feast Saturday night,, hope you will stay for that really fun highlight of the weekend.

CCW is equally as fun to me (maybe more) but that track has become part of my DNA. :secret:

15. dirtburch

dirtburch Motofit Group

Thanks everyone for all the positives in this thread.

We're looking forward to another great weekend at our favorite Northwest Track and it's going to be a barn burner. Updates: The two up trainer will have some modifications, the Pro Pass will be in full swing, and Kara is working on our new women's T's as well as some program changes to make the whole experience even better. We appreciate everyones inputs, enthusiasm and comments that keep us moving in the right direction.

Very best,
    Rob

Robert Burch
    MotoFit Group LLC
    rob@motofitgroup.com
    503-806-4378

16. Yay!!! See you there!!! :mrgreen:

Maybe it's just me, but the track seems to flow better CW. But then I seem to race better in right turns... when I am not breaking collar bones... :evil4:

17. +1 I like wearing both sides of my tires, it makes them last longer. :mrgreen:

18. Speaking of tires, a big thanks for the help with the Power Pures Lee. Definitely raised my comfort level knowing the tires were at the right pressures.

:thumbup: