PC3 and Vanson 1pc suit!

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by nwskipro, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Used but perfectly functioning PC3 (came off a 06/07 GSXR 600) - sold!!

Vanson Leather 1pc suit... Very high quality leather/stitching as I'm sure you're aware with Vanson. No major scuffs, comes with good pucks. I've only worn once and decided the fit was not quite right for me. I could make it work but would like to look for something that fits me a little better. Not sure on size but I am 6'2" and 160lbs and it was just a little short in the arms/legs. Would be perfect for anyone up to 6' I imagine! - $300 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**Also check out the http://pnwriders.com/gear-parts-accessories/171153-pirelli-diablo-supersport-set-brand-new.html and the http://pnwriders.com/gear-parts-accessories/171191-faclo-podium-gloves-xl.html

#1 nwskipro, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. Serious question: Can you verify that what you wrote is correct?

3. Haha I guess I'm not sure how to verify that for anyone... My DL says 6'2" and weight of 180lbs but that was in June of 2009... I've been running a BUNCH since then and every scale I stand on is between 155 and 165, depending on the amount of drinking/eating the night before!

4. Fair enough, was just making sure you're truly a fucking string bean.

GLWS, I definitely have 0 chance of it fitting.

5. Haha thanks for the bumps anyway!

I know there are others out there looking for a "slim" suit! Great price for a great suit!

6. ninjaofdoom

ninjaofdoom <a href="http://pnwriders.com/motorcycle-talk/8554

QFT. Look at the avatar. I've met him, and WAFP is one fat asian.

GLWS

7. Pics added

Price lowered on PC3!!

8. Does that suit come with a BIG RED NOSE? I can't stop laughing! Thank you for puting a smile on my face this morning. It's going to be a good day!

smoothytaggert likes this.
  9. Haha I'll throw one in if you or anyone else buys it!

10. Happy Friday evening!

11. Time for some offers!

12. I'm 5'8" 185, do you think it would fit? Thanks

13. So is it tight or loose on you?

Dave

14. Deven

Deven Dee-von White

dammit i love the suit

15. Hey sorry for being bad about responding!!

I am 6'2" and 163lbs (on average).

The suit is just a little too small in the legs (very tight in the knees when on the bike) and the arms are just a little short (my Falco Podium gauntlet gloves just barely cover the end of the sleevs). It is also MAYBE a little loose in the gut (maybe better for someone with a little more girth than myself).

I think that's the best description I can give for sizing. Aside from size, its a beautifully made suit, the leather looks great, just a little dirty because white shows more than black. Pucks are in great shape. I think the color scheme is really pretty cool.

Would make an excellent suit for someone! If it doesn't go I'll try some arm and leg shortening techniques I find on Google so that I can make myself fit the suit!