close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PIR 8-17-09 grp buy

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Twisties4me, Jul 27, 2009.

1. hehe that's great. I should have had him with me so I would remember to brake..lol

2. But you "could have made it" remember?crackup:

3. I said probably could have. The loose nut behind the wheel had a split second of doubt. It decided on the sure thing. )

4. Del, thanks for the ride alongs. You sure know how to keep us humble. :mfclap:

5. Thank you. I enjoyed running with you. Your sure looking good. Your corner speed and lean angles have really increased. Solid and confident. Nice work!

6. Hey guys, here some vid's from PSSR, I was in C g. That was my first time at PIR, I had blast !!!!!!!!!! First vid i was following pit budy with yellow jacket, and second vid just having fun, learning track. Don’t judge my riding to much, like I said that was my first time at PIR. Was nice riding with PSSR !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nice vid. I was also in C group. Was kinda hoping to see myself but no dice. Oh well, guess I gotta get a camera too:mfclap:

8. I have one Ill sell you. $50, you just have to pick it up from PIR. Great camera, might have some dents and dings...crackup: