port orchard to forks

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by ninja 500, Jul 21, 2012.

1. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Hey I want to get a group together and go on a day ride. Right now I'm getting a head count to see if it would be worth the day. Give me a heads up if you guys are interested, Any bike or size. Again its from port orchard to forks Washington.

2. Texasl

Texasl
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
    Is this a Hungry Bear for lunch and back ride or all the way around?

Either way, I could be interested, depending on the timing.

3. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

It's more of a touring, fun ride. I want to see other places then the routine port orchard cause ive lived here for 15 years and havent been out of it much lately.

4. HRC1KRR

HRC1KRR
    Expand Collapse
    1. Kitsap

I Ride:
    2012 Honda CBR1000RR; 2009 Kawasaki ZX14
    I'd be down. Just need to know date and time. Weekends would be best for me for this. I won't be able to make it if it's between July 31st through August 5th as I will be in Stevenson, WA for Sportbike Northwest, Rally in the Gorgejumpjump:.

5. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

If this is done on a weekend, I'd be down to go. Ferry over in the morning and meet up for the ride. Used to live in Port Orchard but never got to ride out there. Going out to Forks sounds like a pretty good relaxed ride.

6. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to everyone up to do the trip, as to time I will get back to you on that vary soon and it will be on a weekend. Any and everybody is welcome to join in.

7. WaGigKPN

WaGigKPN
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2000 XR650R
    I am def interested...i am going up to Sekiu first weekend of august...but thats to go fish and scuba dive...therefore i wont be on the bike >< the ride is amazing tho! Let me know when its planned and i will try to make it work...

I need wife approval so the sooner i know the better the chances i can make it are...

8. Davidian

Davidian
    Expand Collapse

I would be down for that too. Practically lived over there when I dated a girl out that way, so I could be in on this depending on when you plan on doing it.

9. thrifty

thrifty
    Expand Collapse

Ha.. Just did this loop last week.... But ya'll will want to take 112 out of Port Angeles though... Trust me....:mrgreen:

10. Texasl

Texasl
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
    Aw, it's all crookedy and twisty. Why would we want to do that? :roll:

11. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Ok I'm setting a day and i should have my bike ready, it needs its preventive mate done. Ok so I'm looking at doing the trip on the 11 of August early in the mornin around 7. We will meet at the Walmart in port orchard. I will be in the lot by windys and if you need help my number is 3608658624. We will fill up in town so we don't need to stop more then needed. Bring money for lunch and anything you want.

#11 ninja 500, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  12. karnagebusa

karnagebusa
    Expand Collapse

I have family in Forks.Thats a long ride for sure.I think I work that weekend but will check on it

13. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Ok so i was going the some work on the bike and i broke a part that is vital, so I may need to postpone the trip if my parts arn't shipped here soon. I will keep you updated on what's going on.

14. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Ok I got the bike fixed and we are still on for the 11th at 7am in the port orchard parking lot next to wendys. I will be on a ninja 500 and black helmat. I will stick around 30mins so people have time to get their. Let me know by posting on here if your coming and I will give you my cell so you can get ahold of me.

15. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

I gotta check to see if I can get my bike back together by then. If I do, I'm in. If not, I'll be in on the next one.

16. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

Ok guys ill meet you tomorrow for everyone coming at Wendy's in port orchard's Walmart around 7. If I'm not their exactly at 7 I'm sorry I will be their not much later. I will give everybody half an hour to get their. My cell is 3608658624 if you need help finding the meeting place.

17. Drag racing at the airport in Forks this weekend. Sprint Boat racing in Port Angeles Saturday if you want to make a stop along the way.

18. WaGigKPN

WaGigKPN
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2000 XR650R
    any way we can do this sunday? doing a side job tomorrow!

19. ninja 500

ninja 500
    Expand Collapse

We can stop by the airport for the drag but my bike won't be in it, it's only a 500.

20. HRC1KRR

HRC1KRR
    Expand Collapse
    1. Kitsap

I Ride:
    2012 Honda CBR1000RR; 2009 Kawasaki ZX14
    I'd prefer Sunday as well I have a CPR recert class in Lakewood tomorrow from 9 to 12. :(