close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portland scooter riders

Discussion in 'Scooters and Mopeds' started by pdxRuckStar, Dec 6, 2010.

Would you ride with a scooter crew??

1. YES

77 vote(s)
    63.1%
  2. Maybe

15 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. NO

7 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. HELL NO

23 vote(s)
    18.9%
  1. Roger

Roger Tri-Me

2. There was 2 potholes that where in his way and he said he looked ahead to make sure that the left side was open for him to take. Our rucks dont take holes very well. We have 0 to no travel

3. You said it, good day to live....now I'll say it...target fixation kills...stay on your side of the road please...Merry Xmas....

4. yes B is getting better on the road but yes still needs work. But he took his endorsement class so he did learn more. My ruck is slow enough that I can only stay on my side..lol..

Happy Holidays PNWRiders.

Ummmmm I could be out later today. Gotta make a family stop in G-Town then after that im slow rolling the town. Fast for me slow for you guys/gals..lol... anyway if your out send me a text or call. I might not answer because im rolling but ill feel it and pull over to see if its another rider.

Seth 503.481.9508

later guys.

5. Rain Rain go away we dont want you any day. :thefinge:
    [​IMG]

6. Just ran across these pictures on the computer I think there pretty funny. This was at the hemp festival this year.
    [​IMG]
    This dude told us our bikes where on lean. We took that as something good.
    [​IMG]

7. The view from my ruckus. Bent bars because I took em off my mountain bike. I hit a tree at Post Canyon.
    [​IMG]

8. DGA

DGA Moderator

It's awesome how much you guys and gals get out and ride. I need to reprioritize my life and make this happen as well.

9. I love Post. and Syncline.

10. Everytime I see this it puts a grin on my face, this thing looks BAD ASS!
    Beginning to want one.

11. HueJass

HueJass Retired

Seems like I ride as much as you guys do.... too bad there are only wussy girlymen around my hood.

Riders Ride! Hopefully see you dudes at Spring Scoot!

You always have a place to stay if you're ever up north....

12. I think you roll more then us..lol.. I need to convince brian to load the trailer and drive up there. Soon I hope.

13. Melbs5150 I take it you freeride?? I stay away from Syncline because I dont want my car towed. I seem to never have a person to shuttle. So I stay with Post and BlackRock and hidden trails in the Tillamook forest.

14. I just started this year and its almost as much fun as taking my bike to the track. I have yet to hit up black rock. Only been to Syncline, Post Canyon and down the volcano on Maui. my buddy, Ryan is a member of W.T.F and builds up in tillamook all winter. He's the one that takes me up there. One weekend I'll probably just go shuttle for him. Lol.

The top of Syncline scares me honestly. And seeing the memorial at the top overlooking the valley while breathtaking is somber. I have a video somewhere I'll have to find from up there.

15. ninjaofdoom

ninjaofdoom <a href="https://pnwriders.com/motorcycle-talk/8554

Honestly the stretched/slammed look with the fatty rear is awesome. Too bad A) i weigh 280 and would kill one of these and B) unlike portland, I can go pretty much nowhere without having to go over 35 :(

Otherwise, I'd totally build one up. They arent that much money...

16. This was my last ride of last season. Im the dude in the middle with the GoPro, he real reason why I got that camera.
    [​IMG]
    Heres my ride.
    [​IMG]
    This is BT at BlackRock. I think its the best place to ride. You dont get to shuttle like at Post but I think the lines are better placed. You need to hit BlackRock this season. Is your friend a W.S.F.R?? I haven't heard of W.T.F. But I might know him or at least rode with him. I seem to know a lot of them guys. The crew I ride with is called Club26. Just some of us friends that started riding together.
    [​IMG]

17. that brings back memories. I rode all over portland doing urban stuff and spent a bunch of time in the dirt, bot equally as fun i think. i have a 2001 santa cruz super8 w/ marzocchi monster-t forks :mrgreen: bought it all brand new when it first came out.