close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Power Yamaha

Discussion in 'Salem' started by Dmendenhall23, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Went to get the bike serviced today, and decided that I would go to Power Yamaha because it's closer to my house.

Every single person I met that was working there had a smile on, and was very helpful. Actually ended up walking out with a new riding jacket! So if anyone is wondering how the service was, I would suggest going! Great people, fast servicing on my bike, and a nice selection of riding gear, and motorcycles!

AlbatrossCafe likes this.
  2. Power Yamaha is a great place. I'll buy all my bikes from them. My connie is from there.

3. Their prices are the best in the area, they love to let you do a demo ride, and they blow through a bunch of bikes quickly so the inventory is good. Only bad side is they store bikes outside in the rain/sun/whatever because they don't have enough space inside.

4. I have to be careful in that place. My bro and I went to check out a Suzuki they had posted on CL and I ended up with a Nomad and he ended up with a VStar!

5. That brought a laugh! Thanks! I laugh because I have done the exact same thing...