Proper hand usage

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by KevinD, Aug 23, 2012.

1. KevinD

KevinD Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    On two wheels
    [​IMG]

KevinD

2. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Seems I am using that digit more often than not anymore. PS especially when on my bike...AJ
    :thebirdm:

3. I've yet to flip anybody off :uhm:lol. I've given a few "wtf" hand raises or "you're a retard" head slaps, but never a bird..... Not sure why that is lol

4. KevinD

KevinD Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    On two wheels
    Your methods probably attract more attention: flipping someone off has become quite commonplace.

Unfortunately.

KevinD

5. Seems like no mater had redarded a move they made they just throw bird back at u.
    I think now it's more like a wave between 8th grade dropouts.

Jims08Z06 likes this.
  6. on my ride home from work I have been pondering a way for vengeance upon the assholes on the roads.

Handful of nickels.
    carry a bottle of rotten nasty mayonnaise to squirt on their cars.
    an airhorn attached to the bike.

But then after all that I remembered no matter what I do, I am just one jerk of someones steering wheel and I am gone.

So I just keep my head on swivel and move far away from the asshole.

7. thrasher

Yup. Problem is they don't see you till it's too late. Then because nothing happened because YOU AVOIDED THEM they think it's all good and feel that they did nothing wrong.

They don't realize how close to dead they made you.

Last time I was on the return journey home with SpeedGeek I got cut off pretty bad by a driver on the freeway. I could see him looking at me in his rear view mirror afterward. I pulled along side and looked straight at him and he didn't didn't even acknowledge the fact I existed.
    Because of that I gave him the bird. If he would have made any kind of acknowledgement I would have never have done it.

8. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

crackup:

I resent that; I made it half way through the nith grade (9th) before dropping out...AJ

:stir:

9. had to use this method of self expresson just yesterday....geeze