Quikshade Commercial C100 canopy on sale @ Sports Authority for $99!

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by scollins, May 27, 2013.

1. scollins

I Ride:
    2008 Ducati 1098S
    I stopped into Sports Authority in Issaquah earlier today to get a new canopy, since they had several listed in their Memorial Day Ad, which also featured a 15% off your entire order coupon (from the Sunday Seattle Times.)

As I was looking over the various models, this one was listed as sale for $99, from $199!! http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...p=&sr=1&kw=c100&origkw=c100&parentPage=search

With the 15% off coupon, and adding back in sales tax, I was out the door for $92! Over 50% off. This thing has steel construction, an accessory side wall, roller bag and weighs about 55 lbs. It seems way sturdier than the other canopies I've had in the past.

I scored the last one that Issaquah had, but it may still be available at other locations. Their weekly ad ends on June 1, and you can print the 15% off coupon from their website.

The 15% off coupon expires today, Monday 5/27 though!

I'm not sure if the C100 sale price of $99 ends on June 1 or not, but if you need a beefy canopy (and one that isn't 10x20....), get to SA today! I think they are open regular hours, until 9:30 PM Monday-Saturday.