Redemption at The Ridge | Monday, 5/28

Discussion in 'Westside' started by dizzle, May 27, 2012.

1. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

After watching Yamacrab's video of me during TOR and how incredibly slow I was, I feel the need to redeem my fat ass at The Ridge one way or another to help me justify spending $200 on a track day, because as of right now, I definitely feel that The Ridge has made me its bitch.

I want a second go at TOR just to dig in a little bit harder now that I know the track layout and I finally trust my tires/suspension enough.

Is anybody possibly trailering/truckin to The Ridge? :mrgreen: The thought of another 190 mile ride with 98% slabbing down I5 makes me cringe. I'd be willing to split the cost of gas/food/tie-downs/pot/coke/hookers/blow and to sweeten the pot, I'll even pay to have Darren (Darren Beatty Photography) make you his center of attention during TOR.

I know this is kind of last minute, but let's give it a go.

Also, I don't want to ride down because if someone rides down with me, they're 98% guaranteed to crash because someone always crashes when they are with me. It's the consequences I pay for being a sexy mother fucker on a bike.

#1 dizzle, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse

I will be to tired from today's race so I plan to sit on my fat ass allllllllllll day Monday :nana

Have fun out there and where is this Slo Mo Video you speak of?? :evil4:

3. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

Wanna come sit that ass on over here pretty lady?? *pointing at my lap*

Here's the vid. It was the slow down / last lap. That's my excuse for being a fatty on a 600.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDglpiqBKP4

4. bazacko

bazacko
    Expand Collapse

Take SR 106. That's how omglando and I got back home after yesterday's session, and it was a gorgeous relaxing ride.

5. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

I just dont wanna ride 180 miles round trip. My body hurts lol

6. yard sale

yard sale
    Expand Collapse
    snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

Monday is endurance racing. I doubt there will be a ToR. I'd check with someone before making the trip.

7. RPIDucS

RPIDucS
    Expand Collapse

^this

8. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

I was under the impression that they were doing TOR on Monday.

Oh well, time to shell out funds for a track day.

9. mnewell

mnewell
    Expand Collapse

Shell out those funds. You'll have more fun and learn much more at a real trackday as opposed to a ToR.

10. yard sale

yard sale
    Expand Collapse
    snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

^^ This. ToR in my opinion is a one or two times kinda thing. The pace is super contolled and you simply do not get enough time in to really start getting a feel for the track. By the end of a full day you may not be fast but you'll at least be comfortable enough to start working on something other than not shitting your pants.