Relocating From The East Coast

Discussion in 'New Users' started by sm330ci, Jul 11, 2012.

1. sm330ci

Hey Guys
    I am Relocating from New Jersey to Edmonds, WA for work. I am 24 years old and this will be my first time west of Pittsburgh, PA. I am looking forward to riding out here.
    I currently am big into track days and have done a little road racing, when I have time. I also just bought a dirt bike and wanna get out and ride some of the beautiful Washington terrain.
    I work for Cycle Gear which is America's Largest motorcycle retailer. Also they sell the most Dainese, Shoei, Alpinestars, Bilt, and Sedici in the world. We are opening a store in Lynnwood and I am going to be running it. The Grand Opening is going to be Aug. 10, 11, 12. I will post up some of the specials we will have later on.
    Id like to get out and get to know the area. Hope to see you guys on some rides.

Bikes:
    2007 Aprilia RSV1000R Factory (Track Bike)
    2006 Triumph Scrambler
    2004 KDX200
    1971 OIF Triumph Bonneville (Build)

2. Sweet. Have fun
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

3. Well first off welcome to the left coast.

4. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome, check out becoming a site sponsor and the new track in Shelton called the Ridge Motorsports Park!

5. Rock Dodger

I Ride:
    Like an old guy.
    I think that you'll like it over here in the West, especially when you get out and ride outside of the population centers. There's lots of great roads and scenery.