close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Renegade Raceway June 3

Discussion in 'Walla Walla' started by ninjaplay, May 24, 2011.

1. It's time to get out of the coffee shops and burger joints, and do some real
    street screaming! Here's what I call a Real Bike Night! We have been invited to take part in the Friday night test and tune grudge match. Ever wonder what it would be like to pull your bike up to the quarter mile and look at the tree and watch those lights start flashing down, and it's you that is performing? I've never taken a bike up to the lights and opened it up for a run against a car or another bike, but I can hardly wait. One of my friends with an altered that runs in the 8's said he'd like to come flying by me. Now that would be a thrill, feeling something that fast come flying by. Here's what they are offering us and this will be posted sometime this next week officially at Yakima's Renegade Raceway starting at 4 pm Friday June 3. They are offering us a good spot where we can all group together close to where we can watch the race and hang out together. Be there by at least 6 to make sure you get through Tech guys to get passed for racing. You will need at least a snell aproved helmet, and if your bike will be hitting more than a 120 you'll need leathers, special gloves, and boots. go to Renegade.com to see what is needed. Run either the 1/4 or 1/8 mile. Make as many runs as you like for a $20 fee which includes the gate access, choose your friends and do a grudge race or just get in line and run against whatever shows. This is where the women will have the advantage with weight. Get a girl on a fast bike, and they'll be hard to beat. There are also going to be a bunch of Harley's, maybe 20 plus running that night. If you don't want to race you can still bring your bike and be a part of the group fun for just $10. Invite your friends from out of town to run or watch. I'd like to see us come in with about 50 bikes from the local areas. Hope to see anyone and everyone. Even if your bike isn't super fast, you'll still have the fun of knowing just what time it will run. There was some mention of having some extra helmets available for those that didn't have snell approved helmets for borrowing purposes. Now this is a bike night I can get excited about. Spread the word, and let's make this big!

2. Fixt