close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Renton riders checking in

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jeyi, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I'm up in Fairwood- blue and white 2001 GSXR 1000. I work in North Seattle and commute some odd hours, So I don't see many other riders. I'll always throw a wave if I see anyone.

2. Just a bit south in kent but ride all over the place usually.. On a black 13 ZX6R

3. Red Fz1-N in Rolling hill renton. Waving if see me.

4. I'm in auburn but ride up that way all the time.

5. 13 Ducati evo white/red ride through fairwood everyday, work in renton

6. which one of you is the hooligan popping wheelies down duvall ave? :mfclap:

7. I live near Duvall but not popping any wheelies.

Black 2000 Bandit 600S

8. Silver 03 R1 in the Highlands, right on Duvall. Just got dyno tuned today - more horsepowahs!

9. That makes three of us in the Skyway area. If I'm riding, you can here me coming...

10. er... does Rainier Beach consider Renten...area...

11. so when are we riding?

12. close enough!

13. How about today?

14. I'm home by 3!

15. I just sent you a PM.

16. Red '07 FZ6 off of Renton Ave, the hill above the airport. I guess could call it Skyway or Renton, either way I'm riding every single day since Fiancée's car was hit and totaled. She takes my cage, and it's a nice arrangement (at least for the next few months). Usually on the way to work with side cases, will spot me on Rainier, Renton Ave, MLK, etc. Hope to see some of y'all soon!

17. Up in the Highlands. New to WA and still trying to find my way around.

18. I just powered through the left turn from 4th st to Duvall a little too hard and went a little sideways on the wet pavement. That moment when your back end gets really light really fast. Hehe. Roll off, let it straighten up, nail it again.:nana

19. I'm moving to fairwood greens at the end of the month!

20. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

Holy crap dood, that's about 3 blocks from my folks place. Wet concrete will do that to ya......