close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Renton riders checking in

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jeyi, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Red 97 CBR 600 F3 and white 10 Daytona 675 SE in the Renton Highlands

2. Red GSXR here in Maple Valeey

3. Sounds like we need to get a local meet setup

JakeRzx6r likes this.
  4. Used to live in fairwood but moved to federal way. And still work in Renton so I'm goin count it. Lol. I ride an orange 09 gsxr 600.

5. Just what I was thinking. Tuesday and Friday are supposed to be decent this week, and maybe Sunday. Next week is looking nice overall.

6. Black GSXR 1000 with Bright Orange rims and A Black Honda Grom with bright Orange rims...Fairwood here

7. Come to Lawless Harley in Renton tomorrow at 6. KSU 6:30. It's a big stunt ride with WCC. Last week there was about 50 bikes

8. I wish, that sounds like fun. I will be at my daughters softball game though, hope to hit atleast one meet

9. They do it every Tuesday for the most part as long as the weather is decent

10. I have very little interest in a "stunt ride" at a Harley dealer.

11. Feel free to come out at 6 today and see what it's all about. It's mainly sport bikes but everyone is welcome

12. Probably was you guys I saw heading up Rainier last night? Large group of mostly sport bikes heading North? Looked like a large group!

13. Feel free to come out today and play

Attached Files:

14. Green zx6r Red backpack. You'll see me every day Tues through Saturday commuting from Covington to Seattle. Started in Renton. I'm sure you've seen me. Ive clocked 30k miles since Dec 2013. 2013 Ninja 636.

15. What would you charge an adult child of Mc? Dad is loosing his memory last time I saw any one was around 76 at the latest so if anyone remember Mike Ryder please let me know cause I'm that little brat that hung around ya"ll like a little puppy dog kinda like our dog Cookie in Skyway down the hill from pizza Haven

16. Skyway here