Ride 8-18 noon.

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Lee650, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Meet at 76 Gas Station (213/205) at 2:00 leave at 2:15. About 3 hours or so, Route Southeast :scratchea Join me it you can.

UPDATE due to wet roads Leave at 2:15.

#1 Lee650, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  2. I'll go Lee, but only if you let me ride your KTM. :mrgreen:

3. You guys riding hard ?

4. You guys guys riding hard?

5. You guys guys guys.... :) Think I'll make this one, it's been awhile since I've been out that way.

6. New Update, roads still damp and wet on this side of town. MOVE to 2:00 PM

7. :chduh: And here I thought I missed you. I went out to Beaverton earlier but got home just in time to gear up, jump on the bike and make it to the meeting spot at 12:07PM. As you know, you weren't there, so I went on a mini "Where's Lee?" ride...the 76 station on Mcloughlin in O.C., out to Clackamas, Carver, Redland, and back to O.C.

One of these days I'll break down and get a smart phone.

8. Sorry about that, rain was not looking good. Headed out now to the 76 if anyone wants to join me.

9. Great ride this afternoon Lee :mfclap:. Good call on waiting till 2PM. You must have connections, because the clouds parted as soon as we took off. :biggrin:

10. Dang , I missed this ! I just got my gsxr 750 all done and put my first ride in last sunday with a whopping 50 miles . Not too bad since it's been a year and about 3 1/2 months since I been on a Bike . I'll try to make the next one :mrgreen:

11. Hey Buddy good to see you back on two wheels. I am going to try and do the Thur Night ride this week so maybe you can join us.:mfclap::mfclap:

12. Hey Rich great ride, with only three of us we covered some good back roads today. :mfclap::mfclap: