*RIDE* Friday Morning October 27th (Beaverton)

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by HawnDuhV65, Oct 26, 2006.

1. HawnDuhV65

HawnDuhV65
    Expand Collapse

Short Notice as usual But I am going for a ride Friday Morning after the fog clears if there is any?? 10AM ish?? maybe Noon depends on the weather. starting in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area and Heading West. Many possibilities and I have not committed to any of them but was thinking heading towards 47 MIST and JEWELL, then 53 towards 101 / Miami River Rd.?? Or maybe something totally different. What ever looks good at the time :) any takers ?? How about you Del ? I will check the forum tonight and before I leave tomorrow, but if you want to make sure to catch me, call my cell phone (number is in my profile). Not many of these days left !!! Dean. :nana

2. cbr_femme

cbr_femme
    Expand Collapse

Aw, dang it. Wish i would have known, that or told you Thurs. I had JUST did that route The previous day. hehe

3. HawnDuhV65

HawnDuhV65
    Expand Collapse

actually I ended up doing something different, but same idea, same general area, ended up with 200 miles and had fun, it was a Great Day for a ride !!!! maybe next time ?? I am gonna try for a ride this week depending on the weather, WATCH for last minute Ride Posts :) Dean