close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

rider down...and out

Discussion in 'Westside' started by zx6Addict, Aug 22, 2012.

1. so i dont post on here alot but i wanted to share a sad story that just came to me from a close friend, last night up in anacortes on hwy 20 there was a bad accident involving a couple cars that my good friend came up on, he was on a bike slowing down to help and as he was slowing down a lady who didnt slow down hit him from the back, he was ejected a good ways and was taken to the hospital, the lady who hit my friend tried to drive off like nothing happened, she was an illegal so it doesnt suprise me but my friend passed away in the hospital so if you guys could say a quick prayer it would be appreciated, his name is mike mccurdy, if you would have met him you would be proud he represented motorcycle riders his personality was bigger than any room he entered, he made sure everyone was laughing and happy, he was one of a kind and impacted so many people by just being who he was. RIP mike.

*** Edited below by MichelinMan ***

As I closed another thread (didn't merge to avoid confusion), it was requested to add the link to the news article about this tragedy. Thanks go to 1shinysideup for the request.

Link to Komo article: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...911-after-hitting-motorcyclist-167039285.html

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    MichelinMan likes this.
  2. This is just sad. Some on here has posted the link to the news site.

R.I.P rider!

3. Are_Six

Are_Six Moderator Staff Member

RIP man this is terrible.

4. ZX6Addict, I'm sad and angered to hear about your friend and your loss.

5. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

6. Really sorry to hear about your friend, I saw the report this am and couldn't believe a person could be so callous to another person.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  7. Another fine example of human garbage.

8. My condolences to you as the friend, and to the family of the fallen rider. I hope they throw the book at her.

9. Bullshit. Doubt much will happen to her
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

10. my deepest sympathies

11. Condolences on the loss of your friend

12. R.I.P.

ANOTHER reason to rid of illegals