RIP SSM-Jason

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by 1speed, Nov 4, 2011.

1. 1speed

just seen a motard rider was struck by a bmw that couldnt see him and swerved in his lane to avoid something and killed the ride hope it was no one on here , prayers

2. Deven

Deven Dee-von White

Rest in peace rider

3. So sad. :(

4. God damn Nazi sled.

5. R.I.P. doesn't really matter what type of car we all know one day it could be us just sad....

6. Just saw this article, was this the accident you saw. RIP rider.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133281213.html

FIFE, Wash. -- A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on Friday evening.

The incident occurred in the 4300 block of 70th Ave. E. at approximately 6:15 p.m.

Police said the motorcyclist tried to pass a BMW sedan, and crashed into the vehicle at a high speed.

The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators said the unidentified victim was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

The driver of the BMW was treated for minor injuries.

The cause of the crash has not been determined, and the investigation is ongoing.

7. Godspeed Brother.

8. Rider is a member of this forum and a well known super nice guy! RIP brother, you'll be missed!

9. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

I know it can't be posted now but when it can, who was it

10. I can't believe this has happened. The rider was a great guy and was a forum member. You will be missed, R.I.P.

11. he will be very missed i went to high school with him. his family lived down the road from me and i randomly meet him again at a bike meet. a great guy. if any info about a service i would love to know about it

12. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...

Here is a brain teaser for you guys... how do you attempt to pass a car and end up in it's windshield?

#13 yard sale, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  13. This is sad news. I have never seen this person ride in an irresponsible manor. I do not believe the media reports. I am more inclined to belive he was not seen. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

Derick

14. Good Question, Tim?

15. xpertss

I Ride:
    I ride a motorcycle... How cool is me?
    R.I.P Rider

16. Fucking media... i'm surised they didn't throw out the ubiquitous "speed was a factor" BS.

R.I.P.

BrandonBZ likes this.
  17. shelbyguy

shelbyguy Picture Whore

good guy.

hes gonna be missed. always happy, always laughin.

18. My heart was heavy when I left my neighborhood last night & saw the road blocked off.

Godspeed to the rider.

There is not much room for (too much) speed in this area before you'd end up in the Puyallup River. I'd like to know which direction each person was headed.

+1 This section was recently re-opened after months of construction that had the whole road ripped up. Not only does the lighting of the street suck at night but road striping sucks too. Impact on passenger side makes absolutely no sense for trying to pass. The first post saying the driver swerved & hit him makes a lot more sense to me.

19. It was said by someone that was there, that the car was turning left and didn't see him, which resulted in an head on collision.