Rockin' Wings Bike Night

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by CougFan56, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know there is a bike night at The Firkin and The Frog.....but not everyone can make it on Saturday's. I am planning on starting up a weekday Bike Night starting in Mid April or May so people can actually ride in (hopefully)! Wanting to get one going at Rockin' Wings which is a new wing place up on 164th and McGilvery......Great Wings and Great atmosphere!!! They have 3 beers on tap (I know....not much) Coors Light, Stella Artois and a pale ale. They also have wine and pop. :mfclap:
    If people are interested I will set up a time and date......Owner is bike friendly and would welcome us!! They have a pool table, Golden Tee Golf, old school pac-man game and a pinball machine!

UPDATE: Weather looks good for this weekend and into Next Week, How does Wednesday Night (4/22) @ 6 pm sound?

#1 CougFan56, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

BEER?

What evening?

3. thursday and friday nights best for me :) days off work.

4. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

rivin!!!!!!!!

5. 164th/McGilv... is it by Auto's pub?

Im in if it's Sun-Tue.

6. It is in that complex where Auto's is. Great place for wings, they just opened about 2 months ago and I am a regular there now! Sounds like I need to just set up a time and day and this could get off the ground as another bike night event.....

7. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

Yes Cfan, please make it happen.

The middle of the week Wednesday was just as strong with the first poll. I like 6 ish, as 7 get so late so quickly.

But Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday would be sweet for me.

8. ...is there another one of these wing places across the parking lott from the Frikin Frog too? I thought I saw a sign for it the other night, but not sure.
    :scratchea

9. The place across from Firkin & frog is called Wingman.....nowhere near as good, they use frozen wings there. Rockin' Wings is fresh wings daily, the best way to go. Going to set something up for probably next week on this.....Watch for the update!! I am thinking a Thursday at 6ish.......

10. I think it's a great idea, one can never have enough bike nights imho lol! Any chance to both ride and get together with our new bike family is a plus plus! :)
    (and you all know I will still be calling the occasional Monkey Coffee in addition...) ;)

11. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

OK it is Wednesday morning, and I rode to work. Not that it was smart, it might rain, but I enjoyed it, so far.

Is tonight the night, or when???????

12. Nah, not this week... I was thinking like sometime in the middle of April....maybe even May. Was really hoping to get some bikes up there. IF the 7 day outlook is good for next week I will set it up for Wednesday or Thursday. Probably around 6.

13. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

address?
    directions?
    I am going there tonight if anyone would care to join me.........

14. BUMP BUMP......Updated: Looking at Wednesday 4/22 @ 6 PM. Rockin' Wings Rockin' Bike Night!!

15. half of TMMR will try to be there -- have photos from the bike show this weekend

16. I am actually off on Wednesday so i might be there, even though nobody on here actually knows me.

17. Might stop by for a few minutes.

Don't worry about that, just show up and look for the helmets :evil4:

18. PIR nights are going on also -- maybe the group can ride over there after a wing or 2??

19. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

I Ride:
    Jialing 150 enduro
    I might come out tomorrow night after work for a lil' while. Haven't had a good game of pool in too long! :)

20. It is suppose to be dry!! Hopefully some folks will show up and have some good wings and play some POOL!! Looking forward to seeing some folks up there.

If you want to see their menu check out the following link:
    http://www.rockinwings.com/

Suite A, Vancouver, WA 98683

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.