close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Roll Call: 8/25 OPRT @ Pacific Raceways

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Wyckedan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. shhhhhhhh.....

lol....I followed all the rules.

2. It happens man, I dropped my brand new bike on its side because I forgot to put the kickstand down after I removed the rear stand on Friday. I had a busted clutch lever all day Saturday and I scratched the exact area that the Yoshimura case saver I was thinking about purchasing would protect! Guess what I ordered immediately after :x

I was talking to the person doing my tech inspection and he dropped his off his truck ramp that morning.

You know what though, at least we didn't crash during the first session! I'm calling it a win.

3. lol that was me. I did not drop it off my truck tho. i was pitted in the dirt and i was trying to pull my drz's front around towards the tent. bbq sauce may have been a factor.

4. So who was taking pictures? I'm feeling vain.

5. TRAIL BOSS

TRAIL BOSS Defiler of Threads

Adam Thorvilson (Ghost62) was the man with the big lens. He furnishes all the pictures for free to OPRT. They get hosted a few days after the event on the website.

6. shelbyguy

shelbyguy Picture Whore

here, lemme show you my next trick.

7. thanks man. :) If I showed you video from the beginning of the year you'd laugh...that 250 has been a challenge and a great learning experience to try and go fast on. :) Still have a looooong ways to go, but I'm loving it.

8. Up till saturday I wasnt so sure about these 250's everyone loves. After watching you and the others carrying crazy corner speed on these things....
    I see why you're loving it.

Never rode one, but makin me want to get one

9. 1st time at the track, had a great day - thanks OPRT