Roll Call MotoFit Group August 18 and 19th @ ORP

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by BountyHunter, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Greetings Sports Fans,

We are ready to ROCK our favorite Oregon based NW Roadcourse, Oregon Raceway Park.

Gate will be open until 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday - no charge for camping.
    Gate opens Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 AM
    Rider Registration and Tech opens at 7:05 AM
    Mandatory Riders meeting at 8:00 AM
    New Rider / Track Orientation at 8:20 AM

Track is green at 9:00 AM
    GREEN GROUP sessions begin on the hour
    BLUE GROUP sessions begin 20 minutes past the hour
    BLACK GROUP sessions begin 20 minutes before the hour
    GREEN GROUP CLASSROOM 15 minutes past the hour until 15 minutes before the hour. 5 sessions on and off the track with 2 free ride sessions open for one on one or however you choose to enjoy your time.
    LUNCH 12:00PM to 1:00 PM - track closed.
    DAY ends @ 5:00 PM

Pot Luck BBQ @ 7:00 - 10:00 PM ( BED TIME )

Dunlop Race Tire Services will be attending as well as Ben Arboleda and Ryan Phillips...photog extraordinaire.

Contact myself rkara@motofitgroup.com for general evernt information or riding program related questions - or Rob at Rob@motofitgroup.com with registration and or what to bring to the pot luck questions.

Who's In?

more smiles per mile,
    Kara

Kara Keels Burch
    MotoFit Group LLC.
    www.motofitgroup.com

2. We also need corner workers. Please contact Kara at kara@motofitgroup.com for details. You must be at least 18 to work corners at ORP. Thank you!

3. Welcome to the jungle BountyHunter, I will be there and ready to rock,

4. In... only if the weather is 95 and cooler :thefinge:

5. Why would I want to do that when I can talk to you???
    :evil4:

In.

6. This is my birthday present to myself. I am in.

7. If I can keep my bike upright on the 13th and it stays in one piece I will be there.

8. Im in just so I can run circles around ^^^that guy^^^:stir:

9. In! Waiting on email from Soggy

10. Do you want to stay at the house in Hood River? It's a 60 mile drive to the track (not terrible, takes about an hour).

11. if any one want to kick in ....I can bring the trailer...4 beds, AC, Refer and 8K watt generator

let me know

12. Good idea but the wife and I already grabbed camping stuff from her parents, and we'll have the dogs.

13. okie dokie!

I'll be down that way. Another buddy and his wife are coming down and we are doing a Dual Sport ride. Maybe we'll swing on by.

14. Dont wory Jason, I will give you plenty to vid,mainly a good view of the BACK OF MY BIKE:thefinge:

15. So Dave is bringing a new bike huh? I hope that works out for ya and doesnt just turn into another excuse.crackup:

I came up with a mod that has to be worth at least 3 seconds a lap that I will be unveiling this weekend as well!:stir:

16. Im hoping one of you guys will let me follow for a little