Roll Call MotoFit Group September 22 & 23 @ ORP

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by BountyHunter, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Greetings Sports Fans,

We are ready to ROCK our favorite Oregon based NW Roadcourse, Oregon Raceway Park.

Gate will be open until 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday - no charge for camping.
    Gate opens Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 AM
    Rider Registration and Tech opens at 7:05 AM
    Mandatory Riders meeting at 8:00 AM
    New Rider / Track Orientation at 8:20 AM

Track is green at 9:00 AM
    GREEN GROUP sessions begin on the hour
    BLUE GROUP sessions begin 20 minutes past the hour
    BLACK GROUP sessions begin 20 minutes before the hour
    GREEN GROUP CLASSROOM 15 minutes past the hour until 15 minutes before the hour. 5 sessions on and off the track with 2 free ride sessions open for one on one or however you choose to enjoy your time.
    LUNCH 12:00PM to 1:00 PM - track closed.
    DAY ends @ 5:00 PM

Pot Luck BBQ @ 6:15 - 10:00 PM ( BED TIME )

Ben Arboleda and Ryan Phillips...photog extraordinaire.

Contact myself kara@motofitgroup.com for general evernt information, registration and or what to bring to the pot luck questions. Contact Rob at Rob@motofitgroup.com for riding program related questions.

Who's In?

more smiles per mile,
    Kara

Kara Keels Burch
    MotoFit Group LLC.
    Rob's phone: 503.806.4378
    www.motofitgroup.com

#1 BountyHunter, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  2. In just so I can abuse that Dave Ingraham fellow.:evil4:

3. In - One day fosure :mrgreen::mrgreen:

4. Which one?

5. Roll in Sat nite - Ride sunday

6. Thanks bountyhunter, I have to put up with another weekend of abuse:rantBut, Im ready for it:nanaI am totaly ready for it:devil:

7. Spread the word folks...it's going to be an amazing time!

8. Gonna be on a turn waving those pretty flags at you guys on Saturday. Can't wait!

9. Hey Dave,

You bringing that 600 you have for sale? Wouldn't mind looking at it if you are.

10. I still need some corner workers. You must be at least 18 to work a corner at ORP... ;)

11. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Bountyhunter is Kara?

In along with Rob C and another one of the faithful tri citians. There also may be 2 more coming along.

12. Great track Great Provider

13. I, too, will be waiving pretty flags, but it will be for both days. That's right turn eight and I will be inseparable all weekend.

14. I SOOOOOOO WISH!!!! Have fun everyone.

15. I did sell the bike, the new owner will be there on sat. riding it. Thanks to all the cornerworkers, you guys make this happen. I think I have my forks dialed in and am ready to give that DOODY a run:nana, is there any word on a tire changer to save me a trip to portland this weekend?

16. I'm committed along with at least one buddy. I can't wait!

17. No you aren't, no need to lie!

In!!(In spirit)

18. Ill be there working a corner and earning some track time. Its gonna be torture watching you guys have all the fun

19. crackup:That DOODY guy I AM ready for, Its not a lie just a kick ass weekend, I added 2 teeth just to up my odds:ninja:

20. Hostage 7704, and even with you on this best of the best tire that you can get I will still be waving as I go by on your old shagged take-off!

[​IMG]

#20 Jason D, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012