close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Roll Call MotoFit Group September 22 & 23 @ ORP

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by BountyHunter, Sep 6, 2012.

1. GoPro video will be required from the victor!

2. O I will have gopro and new best of the best tire, you can have my shaged soft take off. I remember the best advice, more of this, less of this

3. Dang... U could hear the slap-slap right through the screencrackup:

4. Anyone know if SDS will be there with tires?

5. We are trying to work it out that I will bring out an SDS trailer with all the tire changing equipment and PRE-ordered tires. So if you need something you need to get in contact with Sage at SDS to make sure it gets loaded in the trailer.

6. Will it be possible to get tire changes... say for example if it rains (knock on wood) and we need to switch to rain tires?

7. dirtburch

dirtburch Motofit Group

SDS Performance
    Sept 22/23 will mark the first multi-event for SDS Performance, We will be at WMRRA and MotoFit providing tire service/trackside support!

Trackday riders that need Q2's, Rosso's, clipon, rearsets, etc please pre-order by Tuesday the 18th to ensure it is on the trailer, as all we currently stock is Dunlop GPA's, GP's and Slicks.

Pre-order via SDS Performance 503-684-9300 or email us and we'll call you back - sdstigard@gmail.com

This should clear up some questions.

Look forward to riding with you guys, as always !

"more smiles per mile",
    Rob

MotoFit Group LLC.

8. Wait till u see what will happen on the track:thefinge: That tire is MINE:mfclap:Man I need me a MOTOFIT track day:mrgreen:

9. You know I'm rooting for U dave:mrgreen: But it's like making a bet you know ur going to lose:nana Save me a spot

10. I've only been to one trackday and it was at ORP workin' turn 2. I've seen Doody run and remember it well. All I gotta say is, I don't remember your bike on the track Dave... :nana

11. Sorry if I missed what day and direction we are going to be riding Sat and Sun, the usual- CW on sat and CCW on Sun or ? Thanks

12. I'm sure they'll chime in, but I've never seen them do it different than what you posted. CW-Saturday and CCW-Sunday.

Shawn

13. 8)

14. It's NOT going to rain but the answer is Yes!:toothy4:

15. 95%...let's get to 100!
    8)

16. Yes for both, we like to keep our tires even...

17. Thank Shawn, you're correct...

18. Dave goes so fast that you miss him if you blink... ;)

19. I just paid up, so I'm in for sure. Blue group.

I'll bring my rain tires just to make sure it doesn't rain. 8)