Salem photo tag...

Discussion in 'Salem' started by Jett, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jett

So I noticed that just about every major city has one except for Salem. This looks like alot of fun and I want to start it for Salem...Only dilemma is... My bike is in the shop for the winter in Dallas. I have plans to awaken the beast in a few weeks or I would start it off now. It's open season, anybody can start whenever and I will jump in in a few weeks when i have my bike. lets see what ya got salem!!! Let the photo tag begin!!!

2. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get the new scoot out and be the first to post up...

3. Jett

Do it in the one under the "motorcycle talk" one that I posted. The Salem thread is too dead. :x

4. We like to ride! Not stop and take pictures....

5. THIS.. However there should probably be a couple comical pictures of Timmy and I up soon.. But not here lol..

6. Jett

its intended for fun. If you don't wanna participate then don't. I enjoy riding just as much as the next person and I don't see anything wrong with taking a picture to show off your bike and get connected to your community.

7. I was just teesing! Ill play when Im bored and have noone to ride with.

8. Jett

awesome. Let's see whatcha got.

9. KaBAM! Ktown Babeh, I know it's not technically Salem but a Keizer photo game would be probably be a very small group of guys!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the excuse to get the bike out between snow showers!

10. Jett

Sweet I know exactly where that's at. If nobody claims it in the next few weeks its all mine.

11. Jett

[​IMG]

AND....

[​IMG]

12. That's a nice bike... It will be featured again today if I can get there before dark... I have a good one for next :)

13. Jett

Nice. Can't wait. Even if its just us its still fun.

14. Jett

nice i got a good one for the next time i borrow your bike. crackup:

15. lulz... I almost used the Kat to do it today but took a wrong turn gettin off the freeway and figured I'd take the 6... :D

16. I can't figure out if people aren't interested, or if that one was "hard". But nobody else bit, so I'll play.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Koggs

ok Dean ....hyg! What an awesome day for riding.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#18 Koggs, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  18. Jett

Is this one just too hard or is nobody interested right now. I'll admit I have no idea where it is.

19. It looks like a nursery(plants) type store to me....

Hey Jett did I see you on 22 last weekend on your red and white RZ? I was on the cafe racer going the other way with a sportbike behind me. I gave you a thumbs up.