close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle rides/wheelie practice

Discussion in 'Westside' started by seattleridr, May 11, 2013.

1. New PNW poster, I'm looking for areas to practice wheelies in the SODO area or around Seattle. Also if anyone wants to go on rides that lives in the city area or know of riding groups please message.

2. Anyone still down to practice some wheelies? Lets get a group together once a week or so and just mess around. Strength in numbers.

3. "Hi I'm a new poster, please give up the spots where you do illegal activities like trespass and reckless driving. Maps, times, dates, and locations prefered!"

Not that you're a bad actor, but this can be how you're percieved. You might not get much response on this one.

DoItMovin likes this.
  4. every time I ride is wheelie practice :)

my favorite place is off Irby Rd near Odessa, wa

5. This

quickest way to lose a good practice spot is to run your mouth online about the location. When you find yours, don't post it here! :ninja:

6. [MENTION=5401]dizzle[/MENTION]

7. Thanks for the pointers. In my post see where I say to message me for those who had trouble comprehending.

8. A spot is found, I tell you, you tell someone, they tell someone, and suddenly, shit gets locked down. Happens in literally every hobby I have

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire