See how courteous we riders are?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Thaloc, Aug 10, 2012.

1. hahaha, that's great :)

2. TRAIL BOSS

TRAIL BOSS Defiler of Threads

I Ride:
    for OPRT with an '07 SXV550 (The Darkness) and a '13 ZX14R (Mjölnir).
  3. That wasn't what I was expecting.

Awesome.

4. That's more what I was expecting.

5. crackup:crackup:crackup::mfclap:crackup:crackup:crackup:

That was good. The driver don't use it anyway.

6. Maybe the driver was doing the riders a favor. Keeping the mirror tucked in so they can slither through traffic.

7. Nah, most likely hit a parked car. The are really width feelers for narrow Euro roads ;-)

8. I feel like I'm securing peoples gas caps on 405 at least once every two weeks while sitting in traffic. I should start charging for this service.

9. That's what the guy at the guy at the Heathrow Hertz told me when I returned the car with a missing mirror. Clipped it right off. He said they keep mirrors in stock.

10. wonton

Not being able to split lanes in this state makes me :banghead:

11. I noticed there wasn't even a mirror in the housing, just wires. Prolly why it was folded in and leads into what Andy was saying about driving by braille.

If you're waiting for an ignorant law to be changed to allow you to take actions to keep yourself safe on two wheels you need to evaluate your outlook on life.

12. I tend to allow semi's onto the freeway when they are merging on.
    As usual in I-5 Oregon merging north, people clutter the merging lane (or slow lane) to try and get by the stopped cars in the fast lane, fucking everything up.
    Sometimes i'll pull into the slow lane and slow down to allow a semi in, If I see no one is letting them in.

13. Want a cookie?

14. Aint that the truth