See See Moto Cafe

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by GS1200, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I stopped by yesterday, what a great place! I'll be back!

[​IMG]

2. I can only post one picture at a time (still learning my iPad).

[​IMG]

3. I had the coolest bike there.;) And ya, the coffee is great. I'd love to put a place like this in The Dalles.

[​IMG]

4. I love that place!!!

5. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Where is it?

6. Your kidding right? PDX. I'll send you a link as soon as figure out how.

7. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

where's portland?

8. JFC.
    A thread that legitimately belongs in the Portland section for a change and it's in fucking general population...

9. james1300

Portland is in Maine:scratchea

10. james1300

Nope! Never heard of the place. Until you posted up about it!
    Thanks for the link!

11. I've never heard of it either.

OP, is there some reason why everyone and their dog should know about this place?

The pictures really don't show anything that makes it stand out all that much.

12. Only that it's the only Moto theamed cafe in the NW. It's filled with classic motorcycles and hot chicks with tattoos. Did you read the link? Maybe you need glasses?

13. I'm still not certain why everyone and their dog should know about this? Especially if they live outside of the general Portland area?

Please explain.

Just cause it's Moto Themed?

Also, yes I did click the link. It has 0 information. Everything shows as "Coming Soon".

Did you know that before you posted the link?

Did you actually try and navigate the website before making your bold "get glasses" statement? Or did you decide that it was best just to insult someone for asking a question about the place?

Again, very little information about why everyone should know about this place. Throwing motorcycles in a place and calling it "moto" themed is a gimmick, what makes this place special and "POP". Does it have good coffee? Extraordinary pastries? Discounts to Moto Riders?

14. Sweet - I didn't know about that place. Will have to stop in next time I'm down there...especially if it's where the cute girls hang out.

15. Couple of BSAs and an admittedly attractive woman dinking around on a computer with a classic creeper photo pretending to take a shot of the merch wall beside her.
    Go back and get a better photo of her. Ask her to sit on one of the BSAs and make a sexy face.
    You have made Mic angry.

16. Huh, 1642 Sandy... Almost semi-convenient.

17. wazzu mille

it's just like cafe veloce

18. wazzu mille

except without the beer, wine, food, merchandise and motorcycles

19. wazzu mille

j/k. i will check it out next time i'm in the area. don't mind us, we just like to give everyone a hard time.