sharp looking Hondas

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by daytona595, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I spotted two really sharp looking Hondas last Saturday, a SuperHawk with white body work on 509 and later a Blackbird, two-up, on the way to Ruston. Wondered if they were PNW Riders? Nice to see all the bikes out with this good weather.

2. real PNW Riders dont ride Hondas.

3. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    Fixt for you

4. TRAIL BOSS

TRAIL BOSS Defiler of Threads

I Ride:
    for OPRT with an '07 SXV550 (The Darkness) and a '13 ZX14R (Mjölnir).
    Tell that to KRUKOV... :roll:

5. :ninja:

if all goes well, there will be some interesting changes on my end.

6. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    Couldn't be anymore :scratchea :tard: :angry7: than going from an RC8 to a Victory

7. im happy with that decision. i feel more at home on a cruiser than i do on a sport bike on the street. to me, the RC8 was a waste of a bike on the street and i have zero time to get on the track due to busy lifestyle.

8. Cab

Cab

I think this is what you meant to say:mfclap:

9. im just poking fun at the honda riders on the forum :nana

every meet i went to in the past, there were nothing but a sea of CBR's.

10. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    I'm just messing with you. As a former Honda owner, I can say they're great bikes, with no inherent flaws, but they do lack any type of soul/character. Yamaha's on the other hand...

11. no worries man, everyone messes with me. i take it in good faith that its all in good fun. i do like to explain why i did it because there are those who dont understand or thinks i am :tard:

i have some stuff in work and some of the locals may be proud of me when the time comes. it will be posted here :mrgreen:

and yes, i do believe the CBR's are definitely an awesome bike as a whole. honda really put work into the development! i used to have an 09 R1. i loved the engine sound and its power but i just wasnt digging it after a while. i do love the Fury! its very stylish and really awesome for a stock chopper. i sat on it and its very lightweight too.

12. The RC51 has no soul/character?:cry:

13. I saw a couple of cool Honda's at the Tsawwassen swap meet back in April.
    Not usually a fan of Honda's either, but do have a tired '79 CR I would love to go ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Yamaha's have the opposite problem. Lots of noise and qwuirky flaws and slow.... oh wait or is that Ducati? :thefinge:

smokedu likes this.
  15. Lol! Repped:mfclap:

Derick

16. woh woh woh there scooter easy now you might end up on a honda one day and someone will snap a pic :mppoint:

17. Im getting myself a vfr guys.

18. Very Sexy Bike

19. :mrgreen:

20. Here's the other side of the bike. Didn't get to hear it run, unfortunately.
    [​IMG]

TGAS-TT likes this.