close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Spidi 44/54 One piece super high end suit and 43/9 Sidi Vertigo Boots

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by cal_look_zero, Jan 10, 2016.

1. This awesome one piece and boots have been sitting in my closet collecting dust since I sold my bike, and I'm nowhere near ready to get another bike, so I'm going to regretfully put these up for sale.

The suit, I can't remember the name of the model exactly, but was $1700 and one of those impulse purchases that paid off dividends. I wore it maybe 25-30 times mostly weekend riding but a few track days as well. Never been crashed in, but the knee sliders have a touch of wear. Has full padding in the knees, elbows, shoulders, hips, and a spine guard. Also has the aero hump, but was made before they had the camelbak that goes in there. The full mesh liner can come out to be washed, and the little vents on the shoulders open up for a surprising amount of airflow. I was 190lb at 5'10" when I was riding and wearing this, and it fit well with plenty of mobility and no restriction while riding. I was 215 at my heaviest and it still felt great, though I wasn't riding aggressively enough to say if it hindered movement or not (I had to do dome interesting moves to get into it though.

To be honest, I don't know what a fair price is on a used "like new" $1700 one piece, so I'm going to say $1000 obo and it's totally open to offers, interpretation, and/or trolling if you must.

The boots are the vertigo and I can't remember if they're corsa or not. I bought them well used and put plenty of miles on them. They fit as snug as you could want, and have the toe vents which also let in a surprising amount of air. They're listed as a 43, and fit true to eu sizing. Looking for $100 obo or I'l toss them in with the suit at a fair price. Not going to sell the boots until the leathers sell, just in case I end up keeping everything for when I get another bike.

I don't need to sell these, but I'm also buried in a spendy build on my Subaru and like I said; don't have a bike at the moment, so if I can get what I want out of the gear to help fund this stupid car, I'm down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nothing huh? I am open to offers...

3. I'll bring this back to life..lol. Still have the suit?

4. Yep, still available. Haven't been trying too hard to sell it.

5. Before I get too excited..how was the length of the suit for you? You're 5'10...would it fit being 2-3 inches taller?

6. I don't see why not. It came to the ends of my wrists and ankles comfortably, and I have monkey arms.

7. Bump. Collecting dust, and I'm not getting another bike anytime soon. Willing to accept reasonable offers in the $600 obo range for boots and suit. I'll be all over Oregon in the next 6 weeks if anyone wants to meet up to see everything. Willing to ship.

I'm very rarely on here, so text me at fivefour1 7 seven ate nine nein 9 sicks for fastest response