Sports Bike

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by pinchiyami, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Been a while since I've had a bike. Looking to get back into them. I don't have much cash but I do have a few items to barter. These items I have are not allowed to be sold here (not that there are any rules against bartering for them -- as of now) and should be sold at pnwguns.com If you or anyone you know is interested please PM me.

Thanks!
    PY

#1 pinchiyami, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. Daves929

Daves929 Bike Whore

2 things

1.Anyone who calls a sportbike a "sports bike" is a noob

2.If this was my website I'd bootcha for offering up guns on a bike website

Not that there's anything wrong with trading a gun for a motorcycle, I traded for my daily CCW as a matter of fact. But bringing it up in print on here kinda puts the mods and site owners in a hard position ya know?

Just sayin

3. Apex

He already has an R1, apparently. OP, please be more specific. People will be more willing to assist.

4. Dave,

Thank you for your opinion. You know what they say about those right? They're like assholes... and pal, yours stinks. I also appreciate your willingness to flex your online bully muscles. Very machismo of you. My little fingers are quivering as I type.

To address your so thoroughly thought out arguments:

1. What would you like me to call a sports bike? A crotch rocket or rice burner; or maybe someone with your infinite knowledge has a "cooler" non-noobier name for them. I've only had about 5, so you're right - I'm a noob.

2. It specifically states in the rules that selling of firearms is not allowed. I fail to see anything about offering for trade or barter. So there is no violation there. I'm also glad this isn't your website, you'd have a lot of angry people knocking at your stinky door.

Anyways while this does amuse me and I do enjoy making you look like your profile picture depicts you, I'm going to humbly request you keep you and your stinky-ness off of my thread.

I also have two requests:

1. File a hurt feelings report.... oh wait you already did that.

2. Find the tallest bridge or building you can and jump.

Thanks.:thefinge:

Khustla and Solow89 like this.
  5. Hi Apex, I was trying to keep my ad as general as possible. If anyone is interested I am more than willing to disclose and send pictures of what I have.

6. Haha. :)

I like this guy!

7. cascaderider

cascaderider Moderator
    Staff Member

^^ Seriously. Lol. Way to bite back!

OP, I think Daves929's expectation is that you would use the term "sportbike" since that's the norm. But use whatever you want since he was just being an ass anyway.

:)

8. This will not end well

9. This could be good for a laugh.

Ding ding, round 2.:stir:

:popcorn:

10. In before the lock... :popcorn:

11. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2003 Copper SV1K
    Speaking of rules since you are so fond of them.....You just broke Rule #5 and #10.

5. If you list a Want To Buy, you must include a maximum price as your budget to spend. (You have not placed a value on anything)

10. Derogatory or negative remarks in threads are not allowed.

12. :dry:Yea!
    #10 is strictly adhered too! It's well observed here.........oh man, I can't say that with a straight face:ROTFLMAO:

13. Hello Mr. or Ms. Red Kat,

I was merely pointing out that my ad is not in violation of the rules. You have assumed that I am a rule Nazi; I am not. Since I can't sell my firearms, I can't put detailed description on them nor a value. I would consider that selling - direct violation of the rules.

However since we have observed that you're excellent at calling out which rules are broken I would officially like to invite you to be the thread's referee. Payment is in laughs and thumbs up. What say you?

14. I'm pretty sure the rules I read only went up to 9. :evil4:

15. I might have been laughing to hard to count them all.( I never looked, just having fun).
    Ding Ding round 3.:stir:
    crackup:

:popcorn:

16. bukwld

bukwld Moderator
    Staff Member

and this thread has run it's course. Since OP can't play nice and other members have to feel the need to report/talk about reporting things, I'll close this thread, and issue some awards.