ST1100 1999 Black - $4500

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by MadMark, Jun 17, 2012.

1. 43,000 miles, most of which are turing miles. Always garaged, many extras. Runs great with lots of power. Best handling and most fun bike I've ever owned in 30 years of riding, but I have two bikes now and the one that's more comfortable for my wife is the we have to keep:roll: Well maintained with regular fluid changes.

Includes three windshields: 16" (currently on bike), 20", and 23 to help adjust airflow over pilot and passenger. Tires good--used only one light season.

Extras include:
    ---------------
    Heli-bar adjustable handlebar riser
    Retractable hi-way pegs
    gelflow touring seat
    12V accessory power (heated riding suit, cell charger, etc)
    removable trunk with LED brake lights
    130db air horn
    Battery charger plug in
    Battery tender included
    Shop manual

Has fallen over twice while parked in my alley--once on each side :x, resulting in some scuffing on the saddle bags (my garage is on a hill--what can I say.) For more info reply or call Mark at 509-363-1826.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 MadMark, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  2. $4,500 - it's in the ad title.

3. Oh lol sorry missed that. Great price for a great bike!

4. WTH is the highway wings part??? A good friend has one of these and I've never noticed that. I thought they were just crash bars, but look like something else too?

I just realized that they're highway pegs for comfort? I don't think my friend's bike has those- his is an earlier model I think.

#5 Flyboymedic, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  5. You got it, Flyboy! All ST's have integrated engine guards covered with an ABS plastic shell that look like little wings. Some folks call them tip-over guards, and are a great design feature of the ST, I learned, as my bike has fallen over a time or two while parked. With out them, the tip-overs certainly would have broken something, like mirrors or levers.

Several manufacturer's realized that they could modify the cover and mount retractable hi-way pegs on them. Mine are branded as Hwy. Wings made by Dwayne Whisler (aka TheRackMan)--very high-quality and make for a wonderful change in leg position on long trips!

6. Ohhhhhhh, gotcha. The cutout looks factory- very nicely done.