Still Learning

Discussion in 'Westside' started by 2 dizzy, Jul 10, 2012.

1. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

Ok. So I got a bike, and I've ridden with people. I've asked for tips/help/pointers. And I'm in the process of getting out on my first track day. (I'm actually really excited to do a track day.) Everyone I have talked to keeps recommending "Twist of the Wrist" to watch, and I've looked at the local libraries in this area and can't find it. I don't wanna go to Barnes and Noble and have to order it. Does anyone in the North End have a copy I could borrow and watch, or would they make a copy I could have (i'll pay a couple bucks for you to copy it if you want.) I want to watch it before I go do the track day but I also want to see it cause I think it'll help me be a better rider all around.................so...........

Who's got a copy I can watch, or will make me a copy for a few bucks?

2. DanielE36

DanielE36
    Expand Collapse

Its all on Youtube my friend.. Want to watch on a bigger screen?? Buy some wires for ur pc or laptop and voila..

3. Yamacrab

Yamacrab
    Expand Collapse

Better yet, for a couple grand homedude would probably bring you a copy to the Ridge at the end of this month :ninja:

#3 Yamacrab, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  4. DanielE36

DanielE36
    Expand Collapse

Let me see if i can find my RVG (i think that's what they are called) wires and ill let u borrow them
    Whoa a couple lol Nice i might tag along for this one.. where at?? Shelton again??

5. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

Come to my place and i'll give you a copy.

6. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

Deal Dizzle. I'll try to get out there tomorrow, or thursday. Once I get my tired replaced that is.

7. Grantizzle

Grantizzle
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

it's a trap. he's gonna rape your ass if you go.

8. Andy Capp

Andy Capp
    Expand Collapse

Buy a copy tight wad don't just rip off the folks that made it by pirating a copy :angry7:

9. dwschultzy

dwschultzy
    Expand Collapse

The only thing I read was the title......that said.

We're.all.still.learning.

10. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

Really?? Asking to BORROW someone's copy, or if someone would be willing to make me a copy is pirating something?? But the very FIRST response to my question "It's all on youtube man"......... That's what?? Responsible research? Are you fucking serious?

11. Jeffytune

Jeffytune
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. Wyckedan

Wyckedan
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    El oh El. You make a good point. If all the parts ate available in segments on YouTube, is having a "pirated" copy really stealing?

13. DanielE36

DanielE36
    Expand Collapse

Whoa its nothing more than a suggestion, Everything you want as far as videos goes you can find it on Youtube. Free.. Why go thru all that just to get a copy??

14. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

No no Daniel. I wasn't critizing you. LOL. I was asking to borrow a copy, or have someone make me a copy, and the response I got was that I was pirating. LOL. How is it pirating, when it's already on youtube somewhere for free? I wasn't getting on you at all man. Just pointing out how silly it was to infer that I was pirating by borrowing a copy, when you pointed out it was on youtube. LOL.

15. Bluuu

Bluuu
    Expand Collapse
    Señor verde

I Ride:
    a motorcycle
    If I ever feel like I don't have any more to learn...

I'll sell my bike.

16. nsrg500

nsrg500
    Expand Collapse

The only thing new I've learned in the last half of my life is how little I know and how much more there is the learn.

Or. I know everything I know.

17. Andy Capp

Andy Capp
    Expand Collapse

I hate to miss quote you but it does appear you asked for a copy in return for cash, unless this is authorised, I would definitely consider it to fall into the category of pirating. Posting on YouTube is also a breach of copywrite.

18. 2 dizzy

2 dizzy
    Expand Collapse

I see. No worries Andy. I'm not trying to fight. I wasn't suggesting I'd pay for the copy of the video (pirating) I was thinking that anyone making me a copy has to use a blank dvd, etc. I was gonna pay for the dvd they had to use in order to copy. I was paying for supplies. *shrugs* How's this............ If someone would be willing to let me borrow a copy for a couple days, or would burn a copy for me (I'll buy the blank disk to burn it) I would greatly appreciate it.

So about the miscommunication.

:)

19. busababy13

busababy13
    Expand Collapse

Hey 2dizzy my friend Alex rode with y'all last week Do y'all do group rides often???

20. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

Does he ride a yellow gsxr600?