close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stolen Yellow 996 Mono 06-06-2012 WA Lisc 987508

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by 996, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Ahhhh... Sweet vengeance. It's not as popular as justice in the public eye. But we all root for it deep down.

2. me too?

:shock: Mine is in bed with me at night and the cheap Yamaha sleeps in the alley. This dude must have some high class hookers to keep the Duc in the alley crackup:

3. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

Eyes on the eastside here.

4. i work all over seattle(comast tech) i am over in west seattle and rainer valley today ill keep an eye open

5. I'll keep my eyes out too. Keep your chin up and don't I've up hope. I was on a FJ Cruiser community board last year an someone posted a stolen ride... It was found by another forum member within a day or two! Granted a bike is not exactly as easy to pick out but you ne'er know!

6. judging by the other vehicles in that picture, I'm gonna guess that's a legitimately owned rich guy bike. Good looking out though.

OP. Liability only...kept bike in Alley....uhhh....yeah

7. This is fucking bullshit and I need to vomit in a sec, but I agree with Mr. Cougar McAnimalnurse. There is more money out of focus in that photo than in focus.

8. It sat outside twice then poof it was gone. Parts are starting to pop up on CL, none are mine, but that doesn't mean mine aren't on someones bike and their crappy parts are now for sale.

9. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

I am truly sorry for your loss. It makes me sick when I think about the mindset of folks who would rather steal from working folks than acquire assets in the correct manner. PS (Hint) WORK

...AJ

10. 58

58 Staff Member

11. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/3082916486.html

Gorgeous Yellow Ducati 996 Biposto

Price to Sell $6400

No trades or checks of any kind.

Awesome conditions, so powerful Bike.

If you are looking for a DUCATI it's because you know what DUCATI means.

Carbon Fiber Forza exhaust by Ferraci

Bike has 11300 miles

Any question call or text are welcome. 425-239-8085 Eder.

[​IMG]

12. dont think thats it....

his had carbon front fender

13. RedKat600

Easily paintable or swappable in the two weeks since it was stolen along with the exhaust. It's definitely worth a look.

14. I highly doubt you will find the bike in one piece on Craigslist. Plus the fact that it is a bip with passenger pegs still attached but with a mono conversion done to it, pretty easy to spot. Besides, no title=tough sale, even on Craigslist, especially for such a "niche" bike.

15. I appreciate the input and efforts from each of you here.

I've looked at that bike and the wheels, they aren't mine. Are my parts on the bike they came off of? I would say there is a better chance of it than not.

I'll keep looking at everything you guys post. I will look at every bike and every part that is for sale. One day they will cross my path.

16. RedKat600

17. RedKat600

Let's just hope it pans out and I didn't send him on a wild goose chase.