Sullivan Race School- i need info

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jwhite1989, Jul 7, 2008.

1. will me my permit be enought to take the class? it says "A valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement." so im not sure if it will work and im allready signed up for aug class. anybody have any information on this please help.

2. why don't you just take the test and get your endorsement?

3. the chemist

the chemist ducatiduane

how much riding experience do you have? i ask because the track isn't the best place to learn the very basics of riding...not trying to be a jerk. if you only have your permit, it makes it sound like you're fairly new. (or you could have just been unendorsed for years...).

4. been riding 2wheels since i was 8. on the road for about 2 months, so figure im ok for the class. and i wanna get the damn endorment but aint got time to do the test yet. so permit doin ok for now.

5. Why not call the school and ask them?????????????????

6. "A valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement" does not equate to permit:scratchea:tard:

7. ducatiduane is absolutely right.

8. If you have time to do the school then you can find time to take the test.....

9. yall sure can get all in someone shit. i was just askin for advice. its up to me if im ready to take a race course. what makes u think u no whats best for me? im just asking if yall think permit will work, not ur personal thought on my riding ablity or use of my time. i can ride, probly better then sum of u noobs on here thinking your the best, so y dont u keep your two since to yourselfs.

10. Hahahaha... hahahahaha.. Gotta love threads like this....

11. I call dibs.

12. i mean come on, y people gotta try pissin eachother off.

13. the chemist

the chemist ducatiduane

lol you post on pnw and tell people to mind their own business?crackup:

its apparent from your attitude you're a bit arrogant, and im glad i wont be on the track with you. :scared hate to tell you, but i doubt your faster than a lot of the people on here...well, maybe on the street where a good rider doesn't ride anywhere near his potential anyway:roll: PLEASE for the sake of everyone else on the track, check your attitude before you roll a wheel onto the track.

#13 the chemist, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  14. ?????

15. the chemist

the chemist ducatiduane

eric, youre too slow. youll never grow up to be anything.

you should teach him how to ride crackup:

#15 the chemist, Jul 8, 2008
  16. i just hate how people on here got to rip people apart on here. i asked a simple question and people gotta tell me im shouldnt do it. i mean come on you guys, support people not try to tell them the cant or all ideas are a bad idea. i havent yet posted a thread that someone didnt just destroy. and on the arrogant thing , srry if i came off wrong and i aint trying to be cocky or rude but half the people on here will tell u how to be so fast but they cant even do it themselfs. and to add to that maybe it aint about fast...

maybe i just wanna have sum fun for a graduation present so y ya wanna ruin it?

17. I'm sure for liability reasons for Mike you'll need your endorsement.. but you can always e-mail him. He's a super cool guy.

18. When you wreck your shit at the track, i call dibs on the buyback. crackup:

19. But seriously... EMAIL them!

That being said, I've never been asked for my license at the track and I doubt they'd really check to see if you have it.

20. the chemist

the chemist ducatiduane

yea, thats pnwriders. its not meant in harm...everyone thinks they're the smartest on the internet.

a track/race school is a big step. with the new laws, not having your endorsement usually means you're fairly new to riding on the street...just wondering if maybe the MSF course was the direction you wanted to go...maybe you were a noob looking for a 'riding school' ...not TRYING to tell you not to ride on the track...its the funnest thing you'll ever do...and the biggest money pit:secret: and with 2 wheel experience, im sure you'll do great...just dont get so defensive!

#20 the chemist, Jul 8, 2008