close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday Ride 8/26

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by BCspur, Aug 21, 2012.

1. i'm out for the ride... but possible in for breakfast... will see how i'm feeling in the morning

2. Sounds good to me. I've set my alarms. Meet at the AMPM on 164th across from Walmart about 6:45?

3. I guess I don't "rate" an answer on this forum....thx.

4. easy now.... lisa rides at her own pace.... and i think that pace is slower than my grandma scooter if that helps

5. I run into this all the time on here. People have their own clicks as I have my friends I ride with. I'm just trying to meet up with other riders and maybe make some new friends.

6. i dont think she ignored you on purpose.. shes not to tech savvy i guess you could call it

7. I guess so. No worries....I just took it personally for a bit. I'll just drink a beer and forget it.

8. Sounds good. Here my # in case you need to reach me in the morning 251-622-5589 hopefully I won't be asleep on the bike.:fallinga:

9. :eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion: :eek:ccasion:

10. Sabodnar, hope to see you on the ride tomorrow. This vintage rider(me or the bike) probably rides slower than Lisa. The harleys normally leave me behind :)

11. I'll be there...bright and shiny.

12. Sorry I didn't get to you right away, I was out and about all day today. Was up early riding my horse 9:30am out in Yelm, and then went to a bbq right after, so I haven't been near my phone or a computer today. The ride last week took me about 5 hours, but I stopped and ate and watched the scenery. So it took me longer than normal, normal is about 3-4 hours with no sight seeing.

13. By the way, I have a table reserved under "Lisa" for those who don't know me. They open at 8am, so will see y'all there! :mrgreen:

14. Hey! :evil4: I ride faster than your grandma! But you are right, I do ride my own ride. If I wanted to ride fast I would do probably try it on a track, where they have paramedics to help me when I crash. :shock:

15. I look forward to meeting everyone....

16. Just moved back from Minneapolis... looking to meet some other riders so may make this. I'd be heading down from Seattle and break off to hit the ferry on the way back.

17. What part of seattle are you in? Soccerking and I are meeting in North Lynnwood at 645 then heading south. Not sure yet on taking 5 or 405 around the lake. Maybe we can swing off an exit and have you join up. Shoot me a text before 0645am @ 4252735059 if you'd like us to.

18. so i work a 24 hr shift. supposed to start at 9am...told the boss to piss off. ill meet ya for breakfast...but then gotta go try to act like i enjoy my job for the other 20hrs. (NOT). Looking forward to meeting y'all