Sunday ??????

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by monique, Aug 10, 2012.

1. yeah, Sunday. good day to ride, I'm guessing.

What's the plan?:secret:

2. shelbyguy

shelbyguy Picture Whore

inbox me some details.

3. 8) always down for a ride, , in Bellevue, we heading to Vashon Island on Saturday !! the more the marrier

4. QUOTE=Nathan;2827634]Work.[/QUOTE]

oh, the one they call....Nathan, won't be on the roads.:mfclap:

dingleberry. did you not read the initial post?:scratchea

Sunday, not Saturday. and agreed, at times, the more the MERRIER. yes, i'm a grammer Nazi::evil4:

5. I'll be on I-5 between 12:00 - 1:00 (north) and 7:00 - 8:00 (south).

Beware. I will kick you.

6. I'm riding to pacific raceways to watch the races. Those are my plans so far.

7. can't kick me if you don't know who I am...the one they call...Nathan:ninja:

8. I know who you are. I saw you at Starbucks.

9. Shoot me a PM with the details

10. :scratcheayou have me mistaken for someone else, then

11. Nope she has not been to bike night in a loooooooong time

12. My plan is to see if someone calls a ride with out DB's showing up otherwise I will do what I have been doing for the last 2 years running solo

13. I'm planning on watching a video game tournament on a sunny day. I must have bumped my head.

14. shelbyguy

shelbyguy Picture Whore

not sure who the dingleberry is.
    but the way i look at it, and im sure rick will also~ is that if an elitist like yourself, monique is posting questions about whos riding and doing what on the "secret" then... chances are that person may have something in mind, hence the idea of you possibly pm/inboxing people ideas and see if they can throw something together on a "secret".

its really not that tough to understand what people are getting at.

YOU were asking about a :secret: ride.....

15. IwillcontinuetoridesoloIguessmaybesomedayIwillmakeitintothecoolkidsclubbuteffthatitreallyisntimportanthavebetterthingstodowithmytime

16. I will only go on a ride if it somehow involves food and/or drink....and/or naked women.

I will never go on a ride if the conclusion is someone pointing at a tree or rock and saying, "Isn't that cool? Okay, let's head back."

17. what if the tree/rock is actually a mountain when you take a few steps back?

18. It better have some cheeseburgers at the top.