Suspension Clinic By KFG Racing @ Bellevue Motosports Saturday January 14th

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KFG Racing, Dec 7, 2011.

1. FREE Suspension Clinic @ Bellevue Motosports Saturday January 14th from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM

KFG Racing is excited to announce another one of their upcoming interactive suspension seminars. Whether you’re a season racer, weekend warrior or brand new rider, this all encompassing seminar aims to raise your knowledge of suspension.

Bring your bike!

We're available after the clinic for questions as well as basic set-ups for $40.

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you at our event!

REGISTER HERE

[​IMG]

#1 KFG Racing, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. Thanks KFG racing for this awesome opertunity, even with a 135 mile drive I will be there

3. Pick

i'm in as well!

4. Only a few weeks away, remember to register to hold your spot!

5. Bump! Spaces are still available, register today, only two weeks away!

6. jnicola

jnicola Shredical

I attended one of these sessions at EDR a while back. Definitely very eye opening and it was really cool to see all the moving parts and cutaways to see how it all actually operates. Excellent learning tools!

7. Pick

ttt! really looking forward to this!

8. Still a few spots opens, see you there this afternoon!

9. Thank you Barry and KFG racing, your program was well worth the drive, thanks to Bellevue motorsports for putting this on. There was a bunch of things I wondered about and Barry answered them. I would recomend any future classes to anybody.

10. THANK YOU to Bellevue Motosports for hosting this event, and thank you to all the participants!!

[​IMG]