Sykart tonight anyone?

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by bwboley, Aug 29, 2012.

1. bwboley

bwboley
    Expand Collapse

Anyone done to go racing tonight? sykart.com:ninja:

2. saltlick

saltlick
    Expand Collapse

i use to go there alot. I never did get to a 9HP cart, still fun with the 6hp. Thanks for reminding me, i need to go there again. Last time bummed me out, there was some ass hat there that got pissed cause he couldnt pass me for most of the race, when i finally pulled over to let him by (i was sick if him bumping me and being on my ass for ever) he goes by and flips me off. As the race stops he comes over and starts yelling a bunch of stuff at me like i was an asshole this and that, he was just pissed he couldnt pass me. He had a 6hp cart like me, so it wasnt that i was blocking him from passing, he just couldnt do it. He didnt understand how to pass or where, i gave him plenty of opportunity. There were a bunch of kids around and it was just a bummer, some of those guys take it too seriously. I went outside to leave and him and his buddies tried to start a fight, it was all around just bad that night. Very packed. Its fun though usually!

3. bwboley

bwboley
    Expand Collapse

anyone tonight?

4. Alfang

Alfang
    Expand Collapse

Funny, I was just thinking about checking this place out, having just rode the Go Karts Friday at the oregon state fair, it was a blast.

What time are you headed there?

5. bwboley

bwboley
    Expand Collapse

5.30 6?

6. Alfang

Alfang
    Expand Collapse

Well that was fun, now my arms are sore, the brake bias on those things is heavy to the rear, in fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure there are front brakes at all.

It's not that far from home, and at $10.00 for 10 minutes I might go once a day.

It was a good 10 minute workout, I thought that checkerd flag was never gonna come out.

Thanks Brad for this post

7. bwboley

bwboley
    Expand Collapse

Np man its a great work out lol