close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The motorcycle guide for women

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Avboden, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Well that counts me out. I wear a full face helmet.

2. But then how would you have the perfect Farrah Fawcett hair to go with the sundress?

3. Well fuck, I have this all messed up then.

4. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. when you read it, all it shows is directions to bread, ham, cheese, mayo as well and how get to the kitchen :popcorn:

6. crackup::mfclap:

"
    Practice 1: Assembling a sandwich while the bike is stationary.

Practice 2: Assembling a sandwich at speed while a passenger on a motorcycle.

Practice 3: Assembling a sandwich at speed while piloting a motorcycle.

Now you know everything you need to know as a woman in the motorcycling community. Get out there and ride (and make me a sammich)

"

Disclaimer: I do not support gender inequality or discrimination.

7. Nothing wrong with bugs in your teeth.. or not.

[​IMG]

8. I would love to actually read the book, but seems the only ones for sale sell for a few hundred bucks!

9. Reminds me of this other book I read:

[​IMG]

10. Holy crap! I hope my mom still has her copy. I never read it so I've no idea what its actually all about.

11. I remember a review of that when it came out. It was panned as a worthless book.

12. truly a sad ending to her story...I loved her on that 80's show...

13. How is Laurie(Lisa Robin Kelly)Related to the Book? Am I missing something?

14. DGA

DGA Moderator

Only possible answer is that being a woman and riding a motorcycle is like being addicted to crank, amiright?

15. [​IMG]

16. wow..

Attached Files:

17. DGA

DGA Moderator

I agree Catobar, if it's got boobs or wheels, it'll certainly give you problems.

18. I had no Idea she was dead, I guess the the girl on the bike on the book cover reminded you of her?

19. :mfclap: