close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Original PDX Photo Tag 2012

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by lena, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, that's four. :mrgreen:

2. I like it......anyone get that TAG today? Was a great day for riding. Unfortunately I couldnt ride today as I had other committnents but I expected to see the TAG posted by now......We all know thats the longview bridge there...right......?

3. Over twenty posts and we are still on the first tag. This is going to be a very long thread, maybe even record breaking, before the end of the year. crackup:

4. boundries look good to me as well. need to get another tag one of these days

5. I was but got side tracked and went to find snow lol

6. Pull off on Hwy 30 overlooking the Longview bridge?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  7. Aw crud, I just realized I was supposed to photograph my bike there and THEN post the location instead of just blurting it out! Sorry!
    If I'm still allowed to be 'it' I'll post a photo of my bike somewhere very soon.

8. :scratchea akkkkkchchcheemmmm.......Hell to the muthafukn NO!! :rant Lets not start that up.....must post pic of current TAG with ur bike in it in order to become the new "it"....Now get out there and ride! :nana

9. Ok, here ya go guys:
    [​IMG]

Where three mountains align, one born of fire
    And the North and South line sits beside the sky
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  10. Is there three mountains in that picture? Tought to tell from that pic. Is it Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams in that order, or Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams, or is it Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood? Could be any of the above depending on the view point.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  11. Yes, there are 3 mountains in the background. Look carefully and you'll see the 3rd one just to the left of the mirror.
    Is it ok to give more hints yet? Do you guys want me to already?!? Plenty of info in the clue I wrote...

12. DAMN! I was gonna ride out to the Longview bridge today for that TAG.....Oh well... new location......

13. Old tag? Along NW Skyline inbetween Hogie Trail and Rocky Point roads. Weather as you can see wasn't the best for mountain veiws.

[​IMG]

I'll wait for Flyboymedic's approval before posting a new tag.

14. Yippie! :blob5:

New tag: Watch out for floating logs near this creek.

[​IMG]

:mrgreen:

15. Aww man, can't you give any clues in the form of a riddle?
    I don't have any idea where this is. But it's somewhere in a populated area judging by the background.

16. I sort of dropped a clue in there. I gave part of the name of the creek. Here's another clue... if you ride past the building next to this tag in the summertime, you'll want to :puke in your helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.