close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Spoiler in SPAIN...

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Jims08Z06, May 4, 2014.

1. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it's now 4 in a row. Can anyone stop that young man?

1. Marc Marquez
    2. Rossi
    3. Ped
    4. Lor.

After 4 rounds
    Marquez-100
    Rossi------72
    Ped-------61
    Lor-------35

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...AJ

2. Oh how I hope Rossi can hang in there.....it's a long season. I think if Marc keeps it on two wheels and avoids injury he's unstoppable in current form.

Very doubtful that Lorenzo will pose any real challenge after his horrible start to the season.

Even if Rossi can't take the title, there's something about him and Marc battling during races that gives me chills. So much respect between the two of them and it's clear that Marc is the next true prodigy of our generation.

Last edited: May 5, 2014

3. Fixed :thumbup:

4. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Agreed, I'm still rooting for Marc; But gotta give much respect for Rossi, he's still at the top of the game. I think the Yamaha's are just a tad behind against the Honda at this point. Then put Marc on-board, and it looks like he's unstoppable. I can never get enough of the slo-mo's of Marc at speed...AJ

5. the sad thing is, marc just sticks around a few laps for the fun of "racing" the other guys then says cya, drops the hammer and never looks back.

marc definitely is the guy who took it to the next level. corner entry on one wheel, no big deal

6. Mark will win out unless he crashes

7. Yep, it's going to be 'best of the rest' battle for 2nd place.

8. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Yes, there was like three races or so; The leader all by himself, then the second race, second through fourth. Then the rest, that would have to be somewhat demoralizing. PS But then every rider who makes the grid, rides to a standard of skills the rest of us could only dream of. PPS I'm still dreaming, well I don't currently even have a bike...AJ

9. DGA

DGA Moderator

The way he is riding he can crash out on at least a few races and still walk away with the overall championship.

10. well, most of 2-10 aren't that far apart, every race so far has come down to tires not lasting the races and they can't go all out or they won't finish the race (except marquez somehow)

hopefully winning without crashing, dont want pedrosa or lorenzo getting any easy wins

11. I hope Marquez does what Rossi did when he was at the top of his game, and goes to another manufacturer (Suzuki?) and helps them get competitive and win. Hopefully, whichever team doesn't wind up like Duc though, and think their bike is the shit, because one rider can make it go fast.....

Wonder how Marquez would do on a Duc? They aren't that far behind now. I'd prefer to see him jump on a 'zuke though, just for the extra competition. And maybe we could get BMW into MotoGP!

12. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

I don't remember where I heard/read the rumor; Suzuki will be coming back in 2015 or was it 2016? It would be nice to see more than Honda and Yamaha at the top...AJ

13. :shock:

It's kinda been publicized and reported for over a year now. I guess you could google it and blow up the interwebz.

14. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

I read it in something with a tad more creditability than the interwebz. I was simply commenting on the fact, I wasn't sure where. I happen to read almost a dozen magazines related to machines/motor sports. PS Which is my only interest, well other than flying, and I don't mean on drugs...AJ :tard:

15. theJrod

theJrod Racer Extraordinaire

Horse's mouth: http://www.suzuki-racing.com/return-to-motogp-racing.42035.cms?SRS_ID=6

16. Very happy to see Rossi on the podium again. I think him taking 2nd this season would be no less impressive than any of his past championships.

Lorenzo sucks at launching. I think he's his own worst enemy.

Marquez is super-human. The guy had an 8 second lead at one point, and that's even more incredible when you consider who he was leading.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

18. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed