close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thurs Night Ride 6:00 PM 8-30-12

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Lee650, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Should I just bring the Jeep w /6x10 cargo trailer crackup:crackup: ?

I'll try to make and maybe I'll ride the ol 600 hurricane :ninja:

2. dscott3509

dscott3509 Parts Collector

How long are you thinking this will take? (Factor in my slow pace :) ) all depends on work and my thinking skills at the end of the day.

3. Count on riding until it's almost dark. Couple of hours for sure. :scratchea

4. Bring whatever you want, your always welcome. :mfclap::mfclap: But I do endorse Thunder Mountain Rescue. :mrgreen: Maybe I should start asking for a commission. :evil4::evil4:

5. commissions RULE! **at least that's what I hear, how do we go about finding someone that will GIVE a commission??**

Gonna try and make it Lee!!! I LOVE your rides!!! :):):)

6. Just saw this :angry7:. Maybe next time. Have a safe ride everyone!

7. dscott3509

Great fun, thank you. So much to learn.

8. Thanks guys for showing up, great ride tonight. Fantastic sunset and full moon up early over the east mountains. Topped off with a burger at the Hanger. :mfclap::mfclap::mfclap:

9. Well shoot. Missed this, maybe next week. I had fun last week!

10. :banghead: If I woulda seen the thread earlier, Triumph would've represented half the bikes there! :lol:

11. dscott3509

Go Triumph! I need to quit being intimidated by how well you guys ride and show up and ride. You don't care about my pace, as long as I am safe.

12. :thumblef:

13. Next time Lee. I miss having Kornflakz pass me on the rear wheel. It helps to keep me paying attention. Never know when it could happen.vtr2:

14. Never! :shock: