Tisk Tisk, Don't run from the police

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by 08Yammy, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Yeah, PPD has some shiny new high-performance pursuit bikes now. LOTS of them.

2. Why in the hell would you stay on the freeway after dusting the cops?? Jesus, pull over at mcdonalds, get a coffee and savor your victory. Or peek out the window like a methhead.

3. Rock Dodger

I Ride:
    Like an old guy.
    I'm sooooooo glad I'm not that guy. I'm allergic to being in trouble with the cops.

4. Haha I can only imagine, cop hands you a speeding ticket.... "sorry officer, I'm allergic."

5. chris0

HAHA I saw him this morning on 26 lol

6. 08Yammy

Whats the saying????

Cant fix stupid.... :roll:

Definetly should have got off the highway for a bit... I say he pressed his luck :banghead:

7. Ok, is it me or does it seem like a lot of these guys that make the news Russian? I keep seeing young Russian riders in the news doing this shite or dying because of it. That, and dumb@$$ Harley riders drinking and riding.

Maybe it's just me.:roll:

8. Rushins. Not slowins.

9. Typical "high-performance" Yamaha riders...

:thefinge:

10. crackup: And that's no bolshevik!

11. :mfclap:

12. thrasher

Round these parts the methheads stay on the porch being loud all night and using profanity in front of their young kids. That theres part of why we gotst so many young dipshits with no respect for nuthn out there these days.

13. Yeah, this goober looks like a real bad-ass......

[​IMG]

14. xpertss

I Ride:
    I ride a motorcycle... How cool is me?
    After loosing the PoPo on hoodriver county line he should've drop the highway and stick with the backroads... Just sayin :devil:

15. In soviet russia, police run from you...

16. lol. Russians are hilarious.
    What's more hilarious is imagining how an article like this would read if it were written by and for motorcyclists.
    "Motorcycle pursuit reaches second gear a few times and ends without incident when rider wises up and pulls over."

17. 08Yammy

+1