close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To the harley rider on cap blvd.

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by No Vacancy, May 10, 2012.

1. :popcorn:

Grantizzle likes this.
  2. This is hilarious. So just pass it on. The Next Harley you see down there pull up next to them and hit their kill switch. Make a game of it. Do it to some one with a cut on. Perhaps says Prospect on the bottom, Oh it could be fun

Grantizzle likes this.

3. I'd be pissed too. most definitely. if it happened to me I might have talked about it on here too, who knows?

IMO you went wrong by making threats and flaunting your carry. your ccw isn't anyone's business...I say keep it that way.

4. Rep to the harley rider. That's what you get for not waving at them! :mrgreen:

Grantizzle likes this.
  5. I never flaunted I carryI said I carry for work.. I said im glad I have my CPL because of fools like this.. You don't touch things that arent yours - Things you didn't pay money for. did I say I would shoot at this guy? No, I didn't. Would I? No I wouldnt. But I can honestly say that If I see his bike.. I'll be kicking it over.

Maybe I AM overreacting.

Why?

Because I don't give a fuck.

Sure it's funny to you. Because it didnt happen to you and if it did.. I can be sure it wasnt by someone you didnt know.

6. Just going to go the extra mile here & say I hope this guy goes to trashcanistan and loses limbs making it impossible to ride.

Little cunt.

7. I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed too.

It's funny when your buddy does it...and there are no cars behind you...and there's good certainty your bike will start without issue...etc...

If it were a group of dudes who just rolled up, I'd be pissed.

Especially if they happen to be riding Harleys while I'm on a sportbike, because then I'd be thinking that they just hate sportbikes.

Grantizzle likes this.
  8. C~Style

C~Style Retired

Ask and you shall receive....

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
  9. What a Weenier. I thought it was funny. Life's to short not to have a sense of humor

10. haha.
    You lose.
    He is probably kicking back having a beer and you are red faced and cursing at people from the internet.
    Enjoy camp.
    I have a nickle that says you come back after your ban.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
    vville123 likes this.
  11. one of my really good friends reached over and took my keys at a stoplight and tossed them in the bushes...he rode away laughing his ass off while I calmly put my kickstand down and went and searched through the bushes for my keys for two cycles of the light. By calmly I mean using every cuss word in the book plus the three new ones I made up on the spot. At the time I was super pissed but realized just how fucking hilarious this must have looked to all the cars trying to get around my bike. If it had been a stranger that had done this I'm thinking I would not have found any humor in it. This friend was killed on a motorcycle in 2010 and it is one of my favorite stories to tell about his sense of humor. I hope you may find some humor in it as well...

Grantizzle likes this.
  12. Some of y'all have an interesting sense of humor. I would be pissed if someone I didn't know hit my kill switch. Laughing at it is like Mcfly laughing when Biff wrecked his car at the beginning of Back to the Future.

13. Of course, hitting someones kill switch and delaying them for 3.5 seconds is totally comparable to someone trashing your car and refusing to pay for it. Totally...

14. If a stranger did this to me I'd be pissed, and I'd probably follow him until he stopped to chat. If a friend did it I'd get even + some. I don't mind people fucking with me for entertainment purposes as long as they understand they're going to get the worst of it.

Grantizzle likes this.
  15. B NM,,........./ TR C BM,MMWGM CYH C CFX;.X fZWC

16. ^^ thats what my 7month old thinks of this ridiculousness

17. It's all good between friends :mfclap:

But to have some hardley biker do it when you don't know the person, is completely different. :angry7:

I would not shoot em, but I would restart, catch up to em and push em wide in corner that has little to no run off.

Not that I am talking from experience or anything :shock:

18. You should have caught up to him and approached from the left side. Stick your foot out and trip the kickstand switch. That would have been 'age and even funnier.

ZXWUT?, Grantizzle and vville123 like this.
  19. I would have been f'ing pissed too......SOome people need to grow the hell up