Tornado Touch down in Moses Lake?

Discussion in 'Moses Lake' started by DoubleD, May 19, 2010.

1. Is this true did you guys have a tornado that took out a barn in your area??..MrsD

2. Got the scanner on, some power lines down but haven't heard about a tornado or barn. It was fairly intense for a bit. I rode to work and was very glad I got home before it hit.

3. Hummm! and Oklahoma 2!

4. I heard a couple things about a tornado touchdown. I can tell you very personally, it was terrible riding weather. I was on my way into work when it started to get a little gloomy, and before I knew it, I got hit with some of the heaviest rain I have EVER experienced. I was only in it for a few minutes, but it was enough that there was not a single dry spot on me.

5. Glad you made it home safe.
    http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=21124
    MrsD

6. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

IT WAS FREAK'N AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here in Soap Lake, it was horizontal opaq sheets of horizontal rain... induced by 40+MPH steady wind for about 14+ mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Had there been hail, I would have said there WAS a tornado near... very well
    could have been in ML. Awsome sheet lightning...rolling thunder... I'll bet the Dry Falls Coulee was a freak show, as the wind was straight into the SL entrance and it pinches narrow'r... several miles up. Best I'd seen since the last BIG one, years ago.
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

7. Another storm lover:mfclap: I love watching storms a little to much sometimes crackup:. We have had lighting hit a old apple tree in our back yard 3 times..it was amazing...MrsD