close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-Cities, Friday night.

Discussion in 'Central' started by KneeDragGirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. KneeDragGirl

KneeDragGirl Super Duchess

Just checking to see who was going to be riding around town tonight? Is anyone gonna be out there? Or has everyone put their two-wheels away for the summer? :scratchea

2. I'll be at the women's expo to who know's when.... :cry:

3. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Ill be out on the GSXR, wanna meet for a snack? vtr2:

4. KneeDragGirl

Whatchya hungry for?

5. im going tomorrow at 1 for the modeling thing cause my gf is in it, will you be there!?

6. KneeDragGirl

How about Red Robin, since our sunnyside friends will be there!! Right?!?!
    7ish....meet you all there!!

Knee

7. I might be able to make that.

8. shit i dont get off work till 830 will you guys still be there? my gf works there haha

9. james1300

Zack! We Might see you there!
    What about the riders from SUNNYSIDE? :?:
    I figure if we meet at 7:00 we may have a table by.........8:00?
    :301

Cafe still closed....bummer

10. gixxer7

gixxer7 Guest

poop! :shock:
    i didn't know u guys would jump on it this quick, my daudghter has to cheer at a ball game tonight. any other day i can go I PROMISE! i am sorry.

11. james1300

You ALL missed this one! It was GREAT! Five of us showed (plus Zack's girl friend) Dont know how he does it! Great catch!
    First, great dinner at 'Red Robin', then a ride to Zacks, to say hello, followed by my first time to Hastings parking lot. Lotta eye candy, including a BMW K-1200 Sport Bike, Suzukis galore, including a 'Busa'.
    Very nice ZX-10, a sweet R-6, a pair of KTM Super Motard's (you know who you are)! All this in a matter of seconds, after we arrived.
    The weather was perfect, mid 60's at 9:00 pm.
    So Tri-Cities? Wadda waiting for? Comon out and join us!
    :301

12. KneeDragGirl

Hey Jimmy! It was great wasnt it! Turned out to be a fantastic evening. Why don't we do this more often!??
    The guys from Sunnyside/Prosser area missed out. Let us know when you guys are in town next!
    Fun night!
    BTW Jimmy, I think everyone dug your classic GSXR!!

Knee

13. :mrgreen: thanks for stoppin' by

14. +1

15. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Had to work dammit!

16. I dont think anyone had a camera. (?)

Nice to meet the couple of you who I hadnt met before. We really need to get some group rides going soon!

And Beans,
    if there is any way you or any of your Spokane buddies out there could get us an inside line on trackdays, there are a few of us seriously interested. Consensus is preferrably a day that doesnt include the "instruction" and corresponding higher price. If you know of any groups who have rented the track for the day and wouldnt mind a few stragglers, let us know. Thanks!

17. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Ditto!

18. james1300

Hey! Its Friday nite! Anybody for meeting and a pizza? :mrgreen:

19. well obviously not too much happenin this late into the riding season. come next riding season, there will be a TON of track days. usually we post them up in the announcemnt section but i will for sure let you Central members know about it firsthand.